Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you find the links created on the plugin sample?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you find the links created on the plugin sample?

I've compiled both the homeseer SDK sample project and the exe version posted. In both cases I can observed the registerlink callback being executed, but I do not see anything on my web page where my links are located. Where are the plugin links put?
    Attached Files

Michael,

It’s look to me that you have a “links.htm” in HomeSeer/html
    The plug-in link are generated by HomeSeer try rename your ‘links.htm” to “1links.htm”
    I guest Rich will have to give access to this for the custom page and AJ web plug-in.

Regards,
    Christian

Comment

Christian,

I've already started thinking about this. There is currently no way to get the links registered by plug-ins externally. I do plan on incorporating checking of plug-in installations to automatically have the correct links generated in my Web Wrapper Plug-In.

// AJ

My Links: Website | HomeSeer Status | System Description

Comment

I'm not really aware of the issues that AJ & Christian are discussing, but when I renamed links.htm to 1links.htm then I receive a new link line that contains a Poll Device and TV/Video Game links. But no ACME Security Panel or anything like it. It also removed all my second-tier links.

What I think I understand is that even if I could see the ACME link, I would not be able to see both that link and my set of custom links that were built using AJ's/Jeff's includes.

It would be nice if there was a way to have my cake and eat it too.

Comment

Working...
        X