Panel in HSTouch - Working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panel in HSTouch - Working!

I would like to implement something like the Security Panel in BLSecurity in HSTouch. Anyone know of any templates available to use as a basis?

Regards
    Michael
    Regards,
    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Actually that was ridiculously easy to do! Haven't done the whole thing but the ARM DISARM buttons work.

Regards
    Michael
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Michael

Comment

Hi Michael,

did you used the way to let a html code show up.
      Or did you used the image and set the correct value's etc to the keys and lcd screen readout ?

Comment

I just used Blade's panel gif as a background and overlaid some transparent buttons. I only implemented the arm/diarm functions and not the security code (yet). I added a couple of things like last alert device and time, date/time of day, and some weather info.
        Regards,
        Michael

Comment

that sounds great,
          i do got it working a bit that it showed what the state was from arming etc in just a text box.

But what i do not get working correct or displayed is when a sensor is on armed mode it does not show that it has to be closed first.
          The keypad would be great if it could be done as i am planning to use different codes to enter for the users.
          Would also not be wise to have a arm/disarm button on the wall of the tablet, if a burgler comes in and pressed disarm and no code is needed

you can make it work by adding a button and then instead of the button tekst you add
          http://yourserverip: port/blsec?page=blsecpanel
          Then you do get the screen what you normally get in the webbrowser but this is not a great solution.
          especially on a mobile device i have noticed

Comment

I don't think I can help you with what you want to do, I can only describe what I did and am doing. But there are some real wizards here that can work magic with HSTouch.

However, I can say that it should be fairly easy to determine and display what device(s) are in Alert and preventing arming. Could be wrong though. Happens more often than I can believe!

Good luck!
            Regards,
            Michael

Comment

I am interested in this as well. It looks like BLSecurity has support for a script to trigger arm/disarm/etc events, but it doesn't look like there is any way to send the passcode with the disarm. It looks like HSTouch supports sending the pin as a variable if I store it in a passcode textbox.

Has anyone had any success with sending the passcode to the plugin from HSTouch when the disarm/arm/perimeter button is set?

Comment

Working...
              X