BLSTAT missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLSTAT missing?

I'm not seeing any of Blades addons, is it just me? I'd like to add BLStat but its not in the updater.

Bob/Blade is moving and looks like his website is still down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

This is a good reason to get these in the updater. Bob could be loosing revenue as we have several users asking about his paid plugins as well.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Looks like his website is back online.

Comment

Still not able to see any of his stuff. I'll keep checking, thanks for the updates... least I know its not anything on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead View Post
            Still not able to see any of his stuff. I'll keep checking, thanks for the updates... least I know its not anything on my end.
            HS removed his plugins from the updater by commenting them out in the updater.txt file. You could edit this file to make it reappear, or wait for HS to undo this.

Cheers
            Al

Comment

Makes sense, thanks!

*edit* Whats the trick to keep the update file as edited? when I go into the updater it overwrites the file and I lose the uncommented file I saved. I tried changing permissions but short of locking myself out of the file, I can't seem to keep it saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead View Post
                Makes sense, thanks!

*edit* Whats the trick to keep the update file as edited? when I go into the updater it overwrites the file and I lose the uncommented file I saved. I tried changing permissions but short of locking myself out of the file, I can't seem to keep it saved.
                You really cannot fix this, because HS downloads a new file each time it updates. The good news is that once they fix it at the HST end, it will be cured and it is unlikely to be an issue again. Locking the file throuh permissions could have unintended results as far as the HomeSeer software is concerned. Additionally, locking the file would prevent you from seeing any other new updates that are available.
                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I have emailed HST to get the plugins back into the updater and to change the links back to my dropbox
                  Cheers,
                  Bob
                  Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
                  X