Alexa "Not Responding"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa "Not Responding"

I moved my Homeseer server to a new PC. I am having difficulties with the Alexa plug in not working. "Alexa, turn on the kitchen lights" with alexa stating "kitchen lights are not responding". The problem exists on other switches as well. I checked the www.amazon.com/alexa and the plugin is offline. 2 screen captures are attached along with logfile.

Current Date/Time: 2/23/2018 9:55:05 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 32 Minutes 6 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.1.2.211
    Number of Devices: 43
    Number of Events: 0
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.1: Alexa
    3.0.2.5: OMNI

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by mikej8111 View Post
    I moved my Homeseer server to a new PC. I am having difficulties with the Alexa plug in not working. "Alexa, turn on the kitchen lights" with alexa stating "kitchen lights are not responding". The problem exists on other switches as well. I checked the www.amazon.com/alexa and the plugin is offline. 2 screen captures are attached along with logfile.

Current Date/Time: 2/23/2018 9:55:05 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 32 Minutes 6 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.1.2.211
    Number of Devices: 43
    Number of Events: 0
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.1: Alexa
    3.0.2.5: OMNI

Thanks!
    i was able to figure this one out myself. I had to remove the Homeseer skill plug in from my Echo and reinstall it. Not sure why moving to a different machine would cease communication. some of this is quirky

Comment

Originally posted by mikej8111 View Post
      i was able to figure this one out myself. I had to remove the Homeseer skill plug in from my Echo and reinstall it. Not sure why moving to a different machine would cease communication. some of this is quirky
      update:

Since 2/23/18 this problem has happened 2 times. Not sure what exactly causes the problem. The plugin is saying offline again.

What would cause this to go off line?

Comment

Working...
      X