Templinc plugin -- deleted devices in homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Templinc plugin -- deleted devices in homeseer

Hmm --- despite the large BOLD print that says, "DO NOT DELETE DEVICES FROM WITHIN HOMESEER" I did it ...

The templinc plugin was not removing devices that had ceased to respond following a power outage, so I finally decided to take matters into my own hands. I set homeseer to display all devices, then selected all the offending devices (including the raw data devices the plugin sets up). I deleted them.

Now, I see there may have been a reason to not delete the devices. Since that time, I get very bizarre behavior from my templinc. For example -- though my room is cooking hot, and the templinc set to report on change and themostat in farenheit, Homeseer reports back that it is -28 in my room.

I have removed and reinstalled the device (I have two) several times, restaring homeseer and my computer along the way. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin -- then the devices. Nadda.

Any suggestions? Is it time to obliterate my homeseer setup and start from scratch?

*Sigh*

Remoresefully yours,

Cheese

Templinc deleted from hs not templinc

I did this once too.

I found that I needed to delete the devices with the Templinc menu and then save my configuration. then exit and restart. Without saving the configuration you will be reactivating the devices when you restart.

My experience is from hs2 - your mileage may vary if you are on 17 - but I'd bet this will fix your issue.

J

Comment

Working...
    X