Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to use Grouping Script in SSL

HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

No, not that I am aware. There are no references to http but it does use meta refresh tags for page redirection i.e.

Code:
    <META HTTP-EQUIV='Refresh' CONTENT='3;URL=/Jon00Grouping.aspx'>
    Jon

Comment

I am experiencing the same symptoms after switching to SSL. The Jon00Grouping.aspx page returns "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" in Chrome and "INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE" from IE. Also same symptoms with the Alexa Helper page as well.

Jon, first off, you are the man and I really appreciate your contributions to the community with all the amazing add-on functionality your scripts bring and support you provide. Second, is this something that could be easily modified to resolve? Any suggestions to try on my end other than reverting to non-ssl configs?

Comment

Many thanks for your comments. Unfortunately I cannot assist with your SSL issues as this looks like a Homeseer web server problem. There is nothing I could change in the code to alter this.
        Jon

Comment

Working...
        X