ISY Insteon Beta 1.0.1.8 - Updated 1/11/2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISY Insteon Beta 1.0.1.8 - Updated 1/11/2009

This is a beta version 1.0.1.8 of the ISY Insteon Plug-in.

Beta test version for the next official release. This includes an installation package that will update an existing installation of the plug-in with this version. It will re-use the your existing license key.

I've now tested this with the alpha version of the ISY firmware 2.7.9

NOTE that the change to the thermostat actions will break existing events that use thermostat actions. You will have to re-set up these events to use the new thermostat actions.

Installation
    1. Download the ISYInsteion-1.0.1.8.zip file
    2. Unzip the contents
    3. shutdown HomeSeer
    4. Run HomeSeerPluginISYInsteon_1_0_0.msi
    5. Restart HomeSeer

Updates since version 1.0.1.0

- Fixed the problem where the plug-in was making use of the deprecated device status property.
    - Fixed bug where the location information was not parsed from a device or scene name when they were added while the plug-in was running.
    - Fixed the thermostat status display header so that the thermostat name is displayed.
    - Fixed bug with the thermostat events. The information sent in the event would update the plug-in internally, but not update the HomeSeer device record so the information displayed could get out-of-date with the actual values.
    - Fixed bug in the thermostat API GetCoolSet() function, it would always return 0.
    - Fixed bug with the up/down buttons for the thermostat device. They were not functioning properly with recent ISY firmware versions.
    - Added a toggle action for devices and scene.
    - Added support for NTP time events sent from the ISY. These can be used as event triggers. There are three possible triggers.
    1) Trigger when the ISY synchronizes it's time to a NTP server.
    2) Trigger if the ISY time is more than 50 seconds behind the computer's time.
    3) Trigger if the ISY time is more than 50 seconds ahead of the computer's time.
    - Added a new API function to query the plug-in for ISY time information. The RequestTime() call will query the ISY for it's current date/time and return that as a string. The RequestLastTime() call will return the last time value the ISY received from the NTP server.
    - Fixed the string status output for a couple of the device categories.
    - Fixed the polling function to only query the ISY for device that the ISY should send status notifications for.
    - Updated name change log message to use the full device name.
    - Changed the thermostat actions. They are now split between ISY Thermostat Control and ISY Thermostat Settings. Control provides the ability to discreetly set the thermostat mode, the fan mode, increment the setpoins, and decrement the setpoints. Settings lets you set the setpoints to absolute values.

Updates since 1.0.1.1
    - Fixed bug introduced in 1.0.1.1 that caused ISY Program Actions to fail. When a program action (such as runthen, runelse, etc.) was executed, it would send incorrect information to the ISY.
    - Added initial support for the experimental X10/A10 ISY module
    - Added error output to the ControlDevice() and RunProgram() API functions.

Updates since 1.0.1.2
    - Added support for the new Brultech Energy Module event formats.
    - Added triggers for energy events.
    - Added new API functions to get energy values and weatherbug climate values.
    - Added "toggle" command for devices and scenes. A toggle button has been added to the status screens for devices and scenes. (ISY Insteon configuration - Reset Device Types to get toggle support).
    - Removed keypad non-load buttons from event actions.

Updates since 1.0.1.3
    - Fixed a major bug with event actions. While working on event actions, I accidentally removed the code that actually executes the event actions. That code is back and working.
    - Fixed a bug in the event processing code that would cause the plug-in to crash when an new scene event was sent from the ISY.

Updates since 1.0.1.4
    - Updated to work with ISY firmware 2.7.7/2

Updates since 1.0.1.5
    - Fixed bug in thermostat 2.0 handling. The heating or cooling call events would cause an unhandled exception. This should be fixed.
    - Tested against ISY firmware 2.7.8 Alpha

Updates since 1.0.1.6
    - Tested against ISY firmware 2.7.9 Alpha
    - Removed condition UI support. This feature is in development and currently would generate a lot of debug log messages.
    - Added BEEP command to device actions. Newer keypadlincs support this command. It is currently added to all device actions but only devices that actually support it will respond to it.
    - Added actions and triggers for the thermostat call for heat / call for cool commands. This is a thermostat V2 capability and I can't find any documentation that describes how it is suppose to work. It isn't yet working like I expected it to.

Updates since 1.0.1.7
    - Fixed an issue with the handling of ISY program changes. Notifications where being sent for program status before the programs where linked to the HomeSeer devices. This generated warnings and mostly likely resulted in the HomeSeer status not being updated until the program changed status at some later time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bpwwer; January 11, 2010, 09:25 PM. Reason: Uploaded new version
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Hello Bob,

I upgraded to the Beta so I could realize a better thermostat interface. Now I can't read the heat/cool set points. I ran the following script to summarize:

Sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)

Dim tstat As Object

tstat = hs.Plugin("ISY Insteon")
    hs.writelog("temp",tstat.GetTemp(1, 1))
    hs.writelog("tempset",tstat.GetHeatSet(1, 1))
    hs.writelog("mode",tstat.GetCurrentMode(1, 1))
    hs.writelog("getmodeset",tstat.GetModeSet(1, 1))
    hs.writelog("getfanset",tstat.GetFanSet(1, 1))
    hs.writelog("humidity",tstat.GetHumidity(1, 1))
    hs.writelog("getholdmode",tstat.GetHoldMode(1, 1))
    hs.writelog("getoperating", tstat.GetOperating(1, 1))

End Sub

(2441V) INSTEON Thermostat Adapter v.28

Results of script: (Current Temperature = 69, HEAT Mode)

11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - temp - 69 << [OK] TEMPERATURE working
    11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - tempset - 0 << No HEAT Set Point (shows correct value of 68 in Admin Console)
    11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - mode - 1 << [OK] CurrentMOde tracks HEAT, COOL, AUTO, OFF
    11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - getmodeset - 1 << this value seems to return same value as CurrentMode? (same in v1.0.0 also)
    11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - getfanset - 0 << never recognizes AUTO or ON, always 0 (same in v1.0.0 also)
    11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - humidity - 81 [OK]
    11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - getholdmode - 0
    11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - getoperating - False << Always OFF, not sure what this does (same in v1.0.0 also)

Granted I'm fairly new to ISY so I spent a couple hours going over everything, resync'ing, etc., but I don't see what I'm doing wrong if anything. Any advise/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mwaite; November 19, 2009, 01:20 AM. Reason: added image
    Mike

Comment

One more question please... does the TriggerLinc 2421 work with ISY? I have three of them and have never had any luck getting them linked. I've tried Auto-detect, and also selecting 2421 device, always get Restore Node Failed. I've tried linking by first holding down the button on the triggerlinc until it flashes, even tried just tripping the sensor w/o pressing the button to wake it up. I captured a level 2 log while trying to register. Thank you.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by mwaite; November 19, 2009, 02:00 AM. Reason: mlssing attachment
      Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,

I tried your script and the values I see with my thermostat are correct. Although I haven't tried it with the thermostat in heat mode, mine is currently in auto.

I'll play around with it some more tonight. There are definitly some idiosyncrasies with the Insteon interface to these thermostats. I don't know that I've seen any complete description of how everything is suppose to work.

Originally posted by mwaite View Post
        11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - tempset - 0 << No HEAT Set Point (shows correct value of 68 in Admin Console)
        From your screen shot, it looks like the heat set point is 0 and the set point is 68. There are three set point values:

Heat set point - retrieved via GetHeatSet()
        Cool set point - retrieved via GetCoolSet()
        Set point - no current API function to get this.

Previously, the GetHeatSet() returned the set point value because with older ISY firmware, that was only value the ISY sent. GetCoolSet() always returned 0. With 2.7.6, the ISY sends all three. Looks like I need to add a new API to get just the unspecified set point or at least make sure the generic one is used to set either heat or cool depending on mode.

11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - mode - 1 << [OK] CurrentMOde tracks HEAT, COOL, AUTO, OFF
        11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - getmodeset - 1 << this value seems to return same value as CurrentMode? (same in v1.0.0 also)
        Correct, I don't believe the Insteon interface has both values. The current mode and the current set mode are the same. At least the ISY only sends one.

11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - getfanset - 0 << never recognizes AUTO or ON, always 0 (same in v1.0.0 also)
        Don't know that I've played with this at all. I just assumed the ISY was sending the data. It should be returning:

0 = AUTO
        1 = ON

11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - getholdmode - 0
        11/18/2009 9:56:57 PM - getoperating - False << Always OFF, not sure what this does (same in v1.0.0 also)
        The Insteon interface doesn't support these (or the ISY doesn't). So they will always return 0 / false.

So I see 2 questions here. Question 1 is what is the ISY sending when the thermostat is in heat or cool mode? Does it send all three set points or just a generic set point and the plug-in needs to determine which one was sent based on the current mode. From what you've captured, it looks like the ISY sends a generic set point when in heat or cool and all three when in auto.

Question 2 is should there be an API to get the generic set point value? HomeSeer doesn't document one, but I could still add one to the plug-in event it isn't a standard HomeSeer API.

I guess there is also a question about the fan mode too.
        --
        Bob Paauwe
        ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

One more question please... does the TriggerLinc 2421 work with ISY? I have three of them and have never had any luck getting them linked. I've tried Auto-detect, and also selecting 2421 device, always get Restore Node Failed. I've tried linking by first holding down the button on the triggerlinc until it flashes, even tried just tripping the sensor w/o pressing the button to wake it up. I captured a level 2 log while trying to register. Thank you.
          I recommend that you contact UDI support about this. I believe the ISY does support TriggerLincs. I don't have any and thus, have not tried to link one. I was just thinking about buying a couple to play with.
          --
          Bob Paauwe
          ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Hello Mike,

I've been using two TriggerLincs to monitor the status of our garage doors for the past several months. I'm using an ISY/99i and the latest ISY firmware 2.7.6.

One thing you should be aware of is that you should be fairly close to the AccessPoint that the sensor will be installed. I found that if I added the device in my office at home and then attached it to the sensor in the garage, it couldn't be seen by the ISY. I believe the problem was that it linked through the AccessPoint in my office versus the one that was closest to the garage. Hence, the TriggerLinc couldn't see the original path anymore.

Another thing you should be aware of is that when you do add a TriggerLinc to your ISY, it'll create 2 devices. Make sure you select the correct one, when you write any HS Events.

I hope this helps a bit.
            -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
            HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Originally posted by bpwwer View Post
              From your screen shot, it looks like the heat set point is 0 and the set point is 68. There are three set point values:

Heat set point - retrieved via GetHeatSet()
              Cool set point - retrieved via GetCoolSet()
              Set point - no current API function to get this.

Previously, the GetHeatSet() returned the set point value because with older ISY firmware, that was only value the ISY sent. GetCoolSet() always returned 0. With 2.7.6, the ISY sends all three. Looks like I need to add a new API to get just the unspecified set point or at least make sure the generic one is used to set either heat or cool depending on mode.
              Hello Bob,

In the pre-beta official release, I used a script and virtual devices to track HEAT Set and COOL Set based on GetCurrentMode and GetHeatSet. This agrees with what you stated. However if you look at my screen shot, there is a SetPoint value of 66 which I cannot retreive using any of the API functions. I don't mind parsing a general set point based on mode, but I can't seem to get any heat/cool set or generic set point now.

EDIT:
              I figured out why it wasn't working! It's a new ISY and I didn't upgrade to the latest ISY firmware. It was running 2.7.0, now 2.7.6. I can again retreive the heat/cool setpoints. Still can't get any FAN status though...

The ISY does get occasional spurious readings from the tstat, and I account for this by adding some safety limits in my scripts that re-poll the tstat if an out-of-bounds occurs. However sometimes the tstat itself gets set to some out-of-bounds value (besides just a bad reading), and I'm not sure if it's from the Insteon tstat read or the interface between the tstat and the wireless interface. In any case, the other night I was awoken to the FAN set to ON. I have an ISY program that switches the FAN to AUTO if it detects it's ON but it didn't trigger for some reason. I'm stating all of this because it emphasises the need for FAN status tracking if at all possible.

Best regards,
              Mike
              Last edited by mwaite; November 19, 2009, 03:30 PM. Reason: Updated firmware
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
                Hello Mike,

I've been using two TriggerLincs to monitor the status of our garage doors for the past several months. I'm using an ISY/99i and the latest ISY firmware 2.7.6.

One thing you should be aware of is that you should be fairly close to the AccessPoint that the sensor will be installed. I found that if I added the device in my office at home and then attached it to the sensor in the garage, it couldn't be seen by the ISY. I believe the problem was that it linked through the AccessPoint in my office versus the one that was closest to the garage. Hence, the TriggerLinc couldn't see the original path anymore.

Another thing you should be aware of is that when you do add a TriggerLinc to your ISY, it'll create 2 devices. Make sure you select the correct one, when you write any HS Events.

I hope this helps a bit.
                Thanks for the comments Todd. I considered access point distance. I am trying to program these in my garage, where they will be used, and the access point is there as well. I tried near, on top of, kinda near, all sorts of distances. None of the three will program.
                Mike

Comment

I recommend that you contact UDI support about this. I believe the ISY does support TriggerLincs. I don't have any and thus, have not tried to link one. I was just thinking about buying a couple to play with.
                  My apologies Bob, I meant to send this to UDI. My ISY and your plug-in are only 2 weeks old and being late and tired I forgot there are multiple parties involved (that's a compliment to you man!).
                  Mike

Comment

Hello Bob,

In the pre-beta official release, I used a script and virtual devices to track HEAT Set and COOL Set based on GetCurrentMode and GetHeatSet. This agrees with what you stated.
                    Any interest in sharing your script? I know there is interest here in creating virtual devices to track the various settings.

The ISY does get occasional spurious readings from the tstat, and I account for this by adding some safety limits in my scripts that re-poll the tstat if an out-of-bounds occurs. However sometimes the tstat itself gets set to some out-of-bounds value (besides just a bad reading), and I'm not sure if it's from the Insteon tstat read or the interface between the tstat and the wireless interface. In any case, the other night I was awoken to the FAN set to ON. I have an ISY program that switches the FAN to AUTO if it detects it's ON but it didn't trigger for some reason. I'm stating all of this because it emphasises the need for FAN status tracking if at all possible.
                    I've seen spurious readings also but so far I've just had the ISY receiving data from the thermostat, I haven't been brave enough to add any programming to try an control it (other than for testing). I'll look at the fan control tonight. I do recall reading about some non-obvious issues with fan control and the 2.7.7 ISY firmware is going to change the behavior slightly by removing the fan option from the list of modes. But it is certainly possible that there's a bug in the plug-in where it's not correctly parsing the FAN control messages.

So are you actually seeing the thermostat switch to FAN ON without any commands being sent?
                    --
                    Bob Paauwe
                    ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

My apologies Bob, I meant to send this to UDI. My ISY and your plug-in are only 2 weeks old and being late and tired I forgot there are multiple parties involved (that's a compliment to you man!).
                      No reason to apologize, in fact, asking about them has prompted me to order a couple. I had originally placed a pre-order when Smarthome first announced them, but canceled after about the 3rd or 4th delay.
                      --
                      Bob Paauwe
                      ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Any interest in sharing your script? I know there is interest here in creating virtual devices to track the various settings.

I've seen spurious readings also but so far I've just had the ISY receiving data from the thermostat, I haven't been brave enough to add any programming to try an control it (other than for testing). I'll look at the fan control tonight. I do recall reading about some non-obvious issues with fan control and the 2.7.7 ISY firmware is going to change the behavior slightly by removing the fan option from the list of modes. But it is certainly possible that there's a bug in the plug-in where it's not correctly parsing the FAN control messages.

So are you actually seeing the thermostat switch to FAN ON without any commands being sent?
                        Ok, here's the results of my experimenting with my thermostat. Note that these results are with the ISY 2.7.6 firmware.

Setting the thermostat mode to FAN results in:
                        - Fan On on the thermostat
                        - message sent to clients notifying of the mode change
                        - The plug-in thermostat status shows mode as FAN.

Setting the thermostat mode to anything but FAN, changes the mode in both the ISY and the plug-in, but does NOT turn off the fan.

Setting the Fan State to On results in:
                        - Fan On on the thermostat

Setting the Fan State to Auto results in:
                        - Fan On set to off on the thermostat

Setting the Fan State using the ISY admin console does NOT send any notifications to the plug-in so the plug-in has no idea that the fan state has changed.

Setting the Fan On using the button on the thermostat and then querying from the ISY does not result in any changes either in the admin console or the plug-in.

In short, you can control the fan state but you can't get any kind of status on what the current fan state is. I believe that firmware 2.7.7 has some changes to the way fan state is handled, but I haven't tried it. It also looks like Smarthome has updated the thermostat adapter to have more functionality based on the ad in the latest catalog.
                        --
                        Bob Paauwe
                        ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Hello Bob,

Thank you for checking out the Fan! Guess we'll have to wait and see how ISY 2.7.7 comes out.

Of course I am happy to share my setup! If all one is interested in is how I parsed the thermostat status into virtual devices then see script "Poll_Theromstat.vb". Otherwise I've included my entire
                          thermostat interface here.

My biggest concern is making sure the tstat is monitored and automatically corrected in case 1) a bad reading is received, 2) heat set points are out of acceptable range (I don't use Cool often
                          enough here in California). To that end I have several scripts that cross-monitor the tstat, HS, and ISY to ensure if I'm away things don't go terribly wrong.

Probably more stuff here than some may need, but I'll try to explain it well enough to use all or parts. This has evolved over time so there may be simpler ways of doing things, and also possible to combine scripts into fewer, but this system is very stable and safe for me.

Of course the scripts are coded for my environment, listed below.

ISY Devices (devices reside in room 'tstat'):
                          ================================
                          Code, Name, Function
                          ---- ---- --------
                          .21, Thermostat, Thermostat status from ISY plugin
                          .59, Poll Thermostat, ISY Program 'tstat Poll Thermostat' (see ISY PROGRAM below)

ISY PROGRAM:
                          ==========
                          Name: "tstat:Poll Thermostat" (I use the colon as a room/device separator)
                          Purpose: This program runs every 2 minutes by the EVENT "Read tstat" to have ISY continuously poll the tstat status
                          Program: "If: No Conditions
                          Then: Set 'tstat:Thermostat' Query"

Create these VIRTUAL DEVICES in HS (devices reside in room 'tstat'):
                          ===================================================
                          Code, Name, Function
                          ---- ---- --------
                          T2, Humidity, Humidity virtual device
                          T3, HeatSet, Heat Set Point virtual device
                          T4, CoolSet, Cool Set Point virtual device
                          T6, FanSet, Fan Setting virtual device (not working)
                          T8, CurrentMode, HEAT/COOL/AUTO/OFF virtual device
                          T10, ISY Temperature, Thermostat Temperature virtual device
                          Z3, Thermostat ReRead, Indicates if a bad tstat reading was received, re-poll tstat
                          ]13, Home, ON = I'm HOME, OFF = I'm AWAY (used to send emails if bad tstat when away, and resets heatset point for either)

Scripts:
                          =====
                          Poll_Thermostat.vb:
                          Reads the tstat status (.21) and parses into the virtual devices (T2,T3,T4,T6,T8,T10). When applicable, the devices are updated with devicestring (to include degrees or percent) and also devicevalue (to use as triggers).

SetThermostat.txt:
                          Sets the thermostat heat setpoint whenever called. Used whenever tstat needs to be reset (from either a bad thermostat reading or a thermostat value out of range [defined in this script])

HSTthermostat.vb:
                          HSTouch integration for thermostat. Use the procedures in here to take actions on buttons pressed in HSTouch (thermostat UP/DN, thermostat setpoint, thermostat mode, etc.).

Thermostat Heartbeat.vb:
                          If the heater runs amok then reset it based on HOME/AWAY status and email if away

Create these EVENTS:
                          ================
                          Name: Read tstat
                          Purpose: Run the ISY program 'tstat Poll Thermostat' to have ISY read thermostat settings
                          Trigger: Recurring every 2 minutes
                          Action: "ISY Insteon: tstat Poll Thermostat: Send runthen:"

Name: Poll Thermostat
                          Purpose: Run the script 'Poll_Theromstat.vb' to send the thermostat settings from ISY to ISY Plug-in
                          Trigger: "Device tstat Thermostat value is set to any value" (triggers whenever something changed in device .21
                          Action: "Wait: 2 seconds, Run script: Poll_Thermostat.vb, Run script: HSTthermostat.vb("NewMode","")"

Name: Thermostat Temperature Limit
                          Purpose: Resets thermostat if (heat) temperature exceeds value defined in here
                          Trigger: "Device tstat ISY Temperature value is greater than 88"
                          Action: "Run Script: Thermostat Heartbeat.vb"

Name: Thermostat Heatset Limit
                          Purpose: If Heat Set Point exceeds values defined in here, reset heat set point.
                          Trigger: "Recurring every 1 minute(s)"
                          Conditions: "Device: tstat CurrentMode is HEAT
                          AND
                          Device: tstat HeatSet value does not equal 58..72"
                          Action: "Run Script: Thermostat Heartbeat.vb"

Name: SetThermostat
                          Purpose: Resets thermostat heat setpoint when called (from script "Thermostat Heartbeat.vb")
                          Trigger: "Manual Only" (called by script)
                          Action: "Run script: SetThermostat.txt"

Name: Read Thermostat
                          Purpose: Sets HS devices when called
                          Trigger: "Manual Only" (called by script)
                          Action: "Run script: Poll_Thermostat.vb"

I'll be happy to further explain any parts of this if necessary.
                          Attached Files
                          Mike

Comment

Hello Bob,

Of course I am happy to share my setup! If all one is interested in is how I parsed the thermostat status into virtual devices then see script "Poll_Theromstat.vb". Otherwise I've included my entire
                            thermostat interface here.
                            Thanks Mike!

I copied this over to a new thread since not everyone would necessarily look here for this information. I know there's a couple people trying do do some of this specifically for getting all the thermostat status into HST.
                            --
                            Bob Paauwe
                            ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Can't query thermostat

Hi Bob,

New issue, I hope it's something I'm doing wrong?!

I can't query the thermostat from an event.

Running event called 'Read tstat' produces no error but won't update thermostat changes. I can "Run Then" on the ISY program "tstat:Poll Thermostat" and it will read the thermostat and update HS, but the HS event won't do the same.

I enabled debug logging while triggering the event:

PHP Code:
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  Event Event Trigger "Read tstat"
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon MAINTriggerActionISY Insteon
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon MAINTriggerAction: -
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon MAINTriggerActionrunthen
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon MAINTriggerAction3
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon COMMSending 3 to 3
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon MAINin ActionUIFormat ISY Insteon-runthen3
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon MAINActionFormatISY Insteon
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon MAINActionFormat: -
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon MAINActionFormatrunthen
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon MAINActionFormat3
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon MAIN: Return: <b>tstat Poll Thermostat:</b><br>Send runthen: <br>
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon COMMReceived ISY Notice.
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon EVNT:    control = [_5action = [1node = [] eventinfo = []
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon EVNTEvent added to queueQueue size 1
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon EVNTISY is BUSY.
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon EVNTEvent removed from queueQueue size 0
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon COMMReceived ISY Notice.
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon EVNT:    control = [_5action = [0node = [] eventinfo = []
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon EVNTEvent added to queueQueue size 1
                              /20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon EVNTISY is IDLE.
                              11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM  ISY Insteon EVNTEvent removed from queueQueue size 
                              Could it be because the name in ISY is "tstat:Poll Thermostat" and in the log the colon is missing?: 11/20/2009 10:16:16 AM - ISY Insteon - MAIN: Return: <b>tstat Poll Thermostat:</b><br>Send runthen: <br>

By the way, the program and event worked fine before I upgraded to the beta plugin and 2.7.6 firmware.

Screenshots:
                              Attached Files
                              Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X