X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean Willoughby View Post
    I did! Their response was...

"If these are not in the store then we can not issue a trial extension. Ultra is the only one that can extend these licenses."

This is another reason why HST and plugin authors need to get their act together. This is SO frustrating!!! I should not have to chase down this stuff when I am a supporter and a customer. I pay good money on plugins (yours included) and on HST software. This finger pointing needs to STOP. I hope you understand.
    Hello Sean. I am sorry this is causing you frustration. Can you send the response you received along with the ticket number to ultrajones@hotmail.com? Thank you.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra,

Thanks for your reply. I did fix my problem by updating to .40 (which I did not want to do). Here is the information you asked for if you still would like to get down to the bottom of this.

Ticket Number: CAFAE1

Subject: Extend License
      If these are not in the store then we can not issue a trial extension. Ultra is the only one that can extend these licenses.
      Date: 31 October 2013 05:34

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Additional Details
      Order Number None
      HS Version HS3
      Subject: Extend License
      Can you please extend the License for:

UltraM1G3
      UltraCID3

I would like to purchase but it is not up in the store yet.
      Date: 31 October 2013 03:43

Thanks for your support.

BTW I would like to purchase this plug-in when it becomes available online. I just purchased UltraCID3. A few days ago. So no problem with that.

Comment

Any ideas when we might see the next version that has events?

Comment

Originally posted by chrkov View Post
          Any ideas when we might see the next version that has events?
          I have event actions completed and test. I am currently working on the 17 different types of triggers. I am targeting a release of UltraM1G3 within 14 days.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

UltraM1G3 HSPI version 3.0.5060.26429 containing 17 triggers and 10 actions is now ready for testing. Please download the latest version and post any issues here so I can get them fixed ASAP.

The User's Guide is not yet updated for UltraM1G3.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Still seeing this issue with reloading data.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chrkov View Post
                Still seeing this issue with reloading data.
                D'oh! This issue is resolved. Please re-install the same version (plug-in version didn't change).

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

That works.

I also have tried just about every trigger and action and everything is working as expected. I have a couple more to do, but everything is looking good.

Thanks for the update!

Also, when do you think we will be able to purchase?

Comment

I just submitted UltraM1G3 HSPI to the HomeSeer store. It usually takes a few days before it is posted.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Ultra,

Great plug-in! So far been running it since you put the first beta out. Everything seems fine. I do have a question though. When I try to change the zone status wording (i.e. Normal = Open, Violated = Closed ) and the graphic I notice it changes it back to the defaults. Is there anything I am doing wrong when I config this in HS3 PRO? If not can you allow this?

Thanks!

Comment

Lights via M1G - Dimmable option grayed out

Hi Ultra,

Nice plugin so far - just bought HS3Pro yesterday and trying to get the basics working - currently everything runs off my M1.

1 - just informational - I turned on the plugin the increased all the option numbers for zones, keypads, etc - but nothing I did including rebooting would update the names and descriptions; had to delete the Version number from the .ini to get them to update; that seems to work consistently now.

Where I'm stuck - my lights are all on/off only - the checkbox for Dimmable is disabled so I can't select it. All my lights are dimming fine through eKeypad and M12Go. Any ideas?

Thx!

Comment

Hello Sean. Those values are reset on startup to ensure a consistent experience. I'll look at adding an option in the next release allowing you to bypass this feature.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Work2Play View Post
                            Hi Ultra,

1 - just informational - I turned on the plugin the increased all the option numbers for zones, keypads, etc - but nothing I did including rebooting would update the names and descriptions; had to delete the Version number from the .ini to get them to update; that seems to work consistently now.
                            Do you recall if you ran "Reload Data" from the Status page? This seems to be an common issue, so I'll look at adding an option to automatically run it when the ElkRP software disconnects from the panel.

Where I'm stuck - my lights are all on/off only - the checkbox for Dimmable is disabled so I can't select it. All my lights are dimming fine through eKeypad and M12Go. Any ideas?
                            Yes, you change it to a dimming device by viewing the device under View > Device Management, then click the UltraM1G3 tab, then select the Device Type: Elk M1 Lighting (Direct Dim).

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Thanks Ultra! Not a big deal for me but it would be nice. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Comment

Exit Delay trigger

So far everything is looking good. However, I found, unless I'm just missing it, the exit delay trigger for an event. Is it there somewhere and I'm not seeing it? I THINK in the HS2 plugin in, it was called Arming with Delay. If that doesn't sound familiar, I can crank up the old plug-in again. Thanks!
                                HS: 2.5.0.60
                                Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
                                Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
                                Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
                                Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
                                Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
                                UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
                                Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Working...
                                X