Wanting To Graph Temperature From Multiple Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanting To Graph Temperature From Multiple Devices

I am wanting to be able to create temperature graphs from multiple devices. I can write a script to log the temperatures to a file or DB every minute (after I normalize how the temperature is logged so that all devices are logged with the same format).

How can I create a graph of these logged temperatures that can be displayed both on the HS3 web interface and in HSTouch? How can I select which of the logged temperatures should be displayed? The timeline of the logging (last 30 min, last hour, last day, week, year?)

I used to do this with mcsTemperature, but need another solution for HS3.

Is there a Jon00 script / plugin that can do this for me?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
    jean@vaneskahian.com

Try the Device History plugin. Not sure if it can push to HSTOUCH

Comment

Originally posted by jeanv View Post
      I am wanting to be able to create temperature graphs from multiple devices. I can write a script to log the temperatures to a file or DB every minute (after I normalize how the temperature is logged so that all devices are logged with the same format).

How can I create a graph of these logged temperatures that can be displayed both on the HS3 web interface and in HSTouch? How can I select which of the logged temperatures should be displayed? The timeline of the logging (last 30 min, last hour, last day, week, year?)

I used to do this with mcsTemperature, but need another solution for HS3.

Is there a Jon00 script / plugin that can do this for me?
      I don't know of a solution when using your own database but both Device History (in the updater) and my Database Charting Utility should be suitable.
      Jon

Comment

Thanks, I will check them both out!
        Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
        jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

Working...
        X