X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    Need a debug log of user code entered
    Here is a detailed log. I deleted a code in slot 30 and then locked and unlocked the door with the code in slot 3. The Real Time Log shows slot 31 and slot 4. I've updated to 3.0.70. It looks like the device is updating with the correct slot number (see screenshot).

Also, in regards to making the Real Time Log work, I found that if I did the following steps in conjunction with updating the plugin it always works:

1. Disable the plugin
    2. Restart HS
    3. Update the plugin
    4. Enable the plugin
    5. Restart HS

If I didn't restart HS the last time the Real Time Log wouldn't load.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by beerguy; February 17, 2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Try 3.0.8
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Looks like it worked! Thank you. I'll run more tests over the next couple of days and let you know if I see anything.

Thanks so much for working through this. It's a huge upgrade to Homeseer to have better pin code management for locks.

Pat

Comment

No problem - your lock is actually sending the wrong value for those but we worked around it
          Let me know if you have any issues
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Blade, one more quick question. In the Logging device is it supposed to show the name of the person that locked/unlocked the door as is entered in the plugin or just the pin code slot. I'm not sure if this is something that you control or is an HS thing. You can see from my earlier screenshot what I'm seeing on this end (just the User Code=3).

Thanks again.

Pat

Comment

If you are talking about the actual ZWave device then no I do not update those at all. I let the zwave plugin update those
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Question..... if you converted is the BLLock database the same or different from the one Homeseer uses?

Right after the beta drop I created a set of Homeseer events to allow me to enable certain PINS and then disable them we came home.

If BLLock uses the same database I'd assume those native Homeseer events are still safe. If it is using its own internal database I'm assuming the only safe way to do this is from within the plugin.

I've scanned the various posts and I'm not quite clear... can you let me know?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by edentel View Post
                  Question..... if you converted is the BLLock database the same or different from the one Homeseer uses?

Right after the beta drop I created a set of Homeseer events to allow me to enable certain PINS and then disable them we came home.

If BLLock uses the same database I'd assume those native Homeseer events are still safe. If it is using its own internal database I'm assuming the only safe way to do this is from within the plugin.

I've scanned the various posts and I'm not quite clear... can you let me know?

Thanks!
                  I am using a JSON call to get the users from the locks (which are stored by HS) so you should be fine
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Good to hear! Thanks for the great plugin!

Comment

After upgrading, when using the "Plug-In Controlled Lock Users" option and converting the users, all users disappear. If I try to recreate them, I get this errors in the logs:
                      Code:
                      Feb-27 6:10:44 PM	 	Z-Wave Error	Method GetAllUserCodes does not exist in this plugin.
                      Feb-27 6:10:31 PM	 	Z-Wave Error	Method GetAllUserCodes does not exist in this plugin.
                      Feb-27 6:10:29 PM	 	Z-Wave Error	Method GetAllUserCodes does not exist in this plugin.
                      Feb-27 6:08:19 PM	 	Z-Wave Error	Method GetAllUserCodes does not exist in this plugin.
                      Feb-27 6:08:13 PM	 	Z-Wave Error	Method GetAllUserCodes does not exist in this plugin.
                      Feb-27 6:07:52 PM	 	Z-Wave Error	Method GetAllUserCodes does not exist in this plugin.
                      Feb-27 6:07:45 PM	 	Z-Wave Error	Method GetAllUserCodes does not exist in this plugin.
                      Feb-27 6:06:57 PM	 	BLLock	Conversion process for lock users has completed
                      Feb-27 6:06:56 PM	 	BLLock	Lock user -- User2 (location: 2; lock: Entry lock) ADDED
                      Feb-27 6:06:48 PM	 	BLLock	Lock user -- User1 (location: 1; lock: Entry lock) ADDED

Comment

What version of zwave plugin

Look at second post... Z-Wave Plugin v3.0.1.193 or above
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Zwave plug-in = 3.0.1.190
                          BLLock plug-in = 3.0.11.0

On Raspberry Pi3

Comment

Update ZWave to v3.0.1.193 or above and you should be fine
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Sorry to ask, but I don't get the option to update in the GUI. Is this done manually?

Comment

Never mind. Found it under BETAs

Comment

Working...
                                X