Look in the beta section
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks Blade, seems to be working now.

Comment

Disable/Enable Users?

Blade, are you able to enable/disable user codes through the API now? If so I'd love to see some event actions for this. Also, what does ticking "Disable" on the user config do? I figured this would disable the user code in the locks, but it appears not to do anything that I can tell. Maybe that's a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
          Blade, are you able to enable/disable user codes through the API now? If so I'd love to see some event actions for this. Also, what does ticking "Disable" on the user config do? I figured this would disable the user code in the locks, but it appears not to do anything that I can tell. Maybe that's a bug?
          The disable should really not be there for the new way of adding users because there really is no way to disable them. You could delete a user code, then re-add it at a later time
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
            The disable should really not be there for the new way of adding users because there really is no way to disable them. You could delete a user code, then re-add it at a later time
            cheeryfool

Comment

+1! I was thinking the same thing after reading the previous post, but cheeryfool beat me to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hjk View Post
                +1! I was thinking the same thing after reading the previous post, but cheeryfool beat me to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                +1 Disable and Delete would be amazing especially if they could be set by plug-in event actions. A schedule could be set to only allow certain PINS on certain days during certain hours.
                My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Once all users are added the new way into the lock, the users page for the lock is read from HS3 so it gets the list of users in the lock itself
                  If you delete the user from the lock the list will not return that user

That might be hard to do
                  Deleting a user is not an issue but the disabling part might not be doable
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Hi Blade -
                    I'm working with another lock trying to convert it to the new plugin updates. I've got BLLock 3.0.11.0, ZWave 3.0.1.200 and HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368 (Linux).

I run the Conversion but it doesn't clear out the ini file which tells me it hasn't completed successfully.

I've attached a detailed log. It looks like it's getting a 401 error when it's trying to read/write the pin slot. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do on this end.

Thanks,

Pat
                    Attached Files

Comment

Once all users are added the new way into the lock, the users page for the lock is read from HS3 so it gets the list of users in the lock itself

If you delete the user from the lock the list will not return that user

That might be hard to do

Deleting a user is not an issue but the disabling part might not be doable

I guess I was thinking of keeping a BLLock version of the users and comparing with the actual Lock/HS3 users. Disabled users would be unique to the PI, until they are re-enabled, at which point they would become lock users again.
                      cheeryfool

Comment

If you are talking about the actual ZWave device then no I do not update those at all. I let the zwave plugin update those
                        How do you get the Zwave plugin to update the Zwave (lock) device with info from your plugin? The actual name assigned to the user code?

Looking at the plugin page I see the name, the lock shows only the user.

I'm trying to send a pushover message with the reference ID, ie: $$DSR:365: that is the ref ID of the Zwave (lock) device. Does the plugin status have a ref ID or can a virtual device be created to refer to it?

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

Currently the plugin does not really trigger anything that you could use to do what you want. Let me think about this one
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

That will be a great feature.
                            Blade, your plugin is excellent.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you add a feature request on my web site so I do not lose track of this one
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

User code slots offset by 1

Hi there,

I too am having the issue where the user codes are off by 1.

I'm using YRD240 locks and BLLock 3.0.15.0, HomeSeer 3.0.0.435 (Linux), and Z-Wave 3.0.1.212.

I've tried deleting all users and starting from scratch, no dice. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X