Ocelot Plug-In for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ffarrell View Post
    Is there a way to delete the dimmer slider for my non dimming switches?
    fvf
    Hi Frank,
    Not at this time, but you can use appliance modules instead of lamp modules for your relay wall switches. X10 support is very limited with this plugin. I am working, when I have time, on a maintenance release that fixes a few things with various units that I do not have available for testing and new users have found issues with. I will look at including non-dimming (relay) wall switches in the X10 device type choices for that maintenance release but I can't promise anything.

For now just use appliance modules for relay lamp modules.

Thanks
    Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by bbowser View Post
      Hi Frank,
      Not at this time, but you can use appliance modules instead of lamp modules for your relay wall switches. X10 support is very limited with this plugin. I am working, when I have time, on a maintenance release that fixes a few things with various units that I do not have available for testing and new users have found issues with. I will look at including non-dimming (relay) wall switches in the X10 device type choices for that maintenance release but I can't promise anything.

For now just use appliance modules for relay lamp modules.

Thanks
      Bruce
      Cool, Will do

One more thing, I have a transceiver X10 module that I would think should work like a appliance switch. Is that right?

My goal is to trigger an event when the transceiver changes state. ie (all lights in house off )

thanks

fvf

Comment

Cool, Will do

One more thing, I have a transceiver X10 module that I would think should work like a appliance switch. Is that right?

My goal is to trigger an event when the transceiver changes state. ie (all lights in house off )

thanks

fvf
        It's been a while but I have an RR501 that I had receiving signals from one of those multi-button remotes and a motion sensor. I'm pretty sure I was firing the relay on the RR501 as an appliance module.

Let me know if you have issues, if you do I'll hook all that stuff up and get to the bottom of of it

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by bbowser View Post
          It's been a while but I have an RR501 that I had receiving signals from one of those multi-button remotes and a motion sensor. I'm pretty sure I was firing the relay on the RR501 as an appliance module.

Let me know if you have issues, if you do I'll hook all that stuff up and get to the bottom of of it

Bruce
          well here is my problem. if i press the all off on my remote control command center it does not log in HS3. I know it works because I tested it with a lamp mod. and it triggers on and off.

So in your plug in app, I turned on P16 but there is no P16 module, just looking for status.

When I send a remote p16 off command no log file and no status change on the devices.

any ideas

thanks
          fvf

Comment

Ocelot Plug-In for HS3

well here is my problem. if i press the all off on my remote control command center it does not log in HS3. I know it works because I tested it with a lamp mod. and it triggers on and off.

So in your plug in app, I turned on P16 but there is no P16 module, just looking for status.

When I send a remote p16 off command no log file and no status change on the devices.

any ideas

thanks

fvf

You will need to set up a receive x10 event. I'm on the road right now and will be back later

Comment

Ocelot/Leopard1 On HS3

Hello BBowser

I have finally switched from my old Homeseer V1.7.3 Version and purchased the HomeTroller S6 Pro. I currently have the Ocelot/Leopard1 working with version 1.7.3. When I switch over to HS3PRO with the purchase of the plugin, will I just be able to connect the serial cable from the Ocelot/Leopard to the Hometroller S6 Serial port and it should work with no reconfiguration of the Ocelot/Leopard? I have a SECU16IO module connected and working with the old system and software along with an SECU16IR and a couple of bobcat modules (Humidity, Temp)? I assume that the CMAX Software and CMAX IR software are loaded onto the Ocelot/Leopard1 so shouldn't have to load CMAX software onto HomeTroller S6 Pro. Would this be correct. Seems I should just be able to plug serial port on Ocelot/Leopard1 into HomeTroller and the HS3PRO should recognize the configuration and work ok. Maybe I am just dreaming. Let me know what needs to be done when migrating the Ocelot/Leopard1 (configured in V1.7.3) to the latest version of HS3. Thanks much for all your help !!!!! Don't have my HomeTroller S6 PRO yet as I ordered it today. Trying to get prepared for the big switch over !!!!!! I'm pretty excited about the capabilities of HS3PRO compared to my old version of Homeseer (V1.7.3). Do I purchase your plug-in from the Plug-in Store? I see an ocelot plugin in the store but there seems to be another ocelot plug-in on the forum. Yours looks like it is the one that works good with HS3PRO and want to make sure that your Ocelot Plugin is the one in the Plug-in Store !! Your help is much appreciated.....Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Bonari View Post
                Hello BBowser

I have finally switched from my old Homeseer V1.7.3 Version and purchased the HomeTroller S6 Pro. I currently have the Ocelot/Leopard1 working with version 1.7.3. When I switch over to HS3PRO with the purchase of the plugin, will I just be able to connect the serial cable from the Ocelot/Leopard to the Hometroller S6 Serial port and it should work with no reconfiguration of the Ocelot/Leopard? I have a SECU16IO module connected and working with the old system and software along with an SECU16IR and a couple of bobcat modules (Humidity, Temp)? I assume that the CMAX Software and CMAX IR software are loaded onto the Ocelot/Leopard1 so shouldn't have to load CMAX software onto HomeTroller S6 Pro. Would this be correct. Seems I should just be able to plug serial port on Ocelot/Leopard1 into HomeTroller and the HS3PRO should recognize the configuration and work ok. Maybe I am just dreaming. Let me know what needs to be done when migrating the Ocelot/Leopard1 (configured in V1.7.3) to the latest version of HS3. Thanks much for all your help !!!!! Don't have my HomeTroller S6 PRO yet as I ordered it today. Trying to get prepared for the big switch over !!!!!! I'm pretty excited about the capabilities of HS3PRO compared to my old version of Homeseer (V1.7.3). Do I purchase your plug-in from the Plug-in Store? I see an ocelot plugin in the store but there seems to be another ocelot plug-in on the forum. Yours looks like it is the one that works good with HS3PRO and want to make sure that your Ocelot Plugin is the one in the Plug-in Store !! Your help is much appreciated.....Rick
                Hi Rick,
                You should be able to plug your Ocelot into the S6 and configure the plugin to control/monitor it. Read through the GTS CPUXA On Line Help to get started. You can purchase the plugin through the HS3 plugin store, but I suggest you do the 30 day trial before you buy. I also suggest getting comfortable with HS3 first, before installing GTS CPUXA, as its very different from the version you are coming from :-)

We will be here to help if needed.

Thanks,
                Bruce

Comment

Thanks much ! I was wondering if your plugin supports the useage of the Leopard1/Ocelot Screen? Also reading thru some of the threads it looks like rjh ported the old homeseer ocelot plugin over to HS3. Is this a correct assumption and if it is what is the difference between homeseer ocelot support and the ocelot/leopard support that you provide? Thanks again and yes I will need to get my feet wet with Hometroller s6 pro and the homeseer software....Rick

Comment

Rick,
                    The GTS CPUXA plugin does not support Leopard1/Ocelot Screens. Last I checked the Homeseer HS3 Ocelot plugin only supports monitoring inputs. It might control outputs, not sure, it's been a while since I had it loaded. The features and limitations of GTS CPUXA can be found in the description thread at the top of this sub forum. You can always load the Homeseer HS3 plugin and compare the two.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
                    X