Testing UltraSmartThermostat3 v3.0.6490.28457

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing UltraSmartThermostat3 v3.0.6490.28457

Great PI. Using it for a couple of months and currently doing a full integration of this PI with my HS system.

Since you have invested a lot of time in the development of the PI, you also earn that the PI is extensively tested.

Critical bugs:

- None

Major bugs:

- None

Minor bugs:
    1. Set point temperature will return to initial value after controlling using HS and will show the correct set point after the information is retrieved from the Netatmo server (can take up to 1 hour), see https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...76&postcount=4 added 21JAN2018

Trivial bugs(s):
    1. Setpoint Temperature shows no decimals in case the temperature is a whole number, see https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...69&postcount=2 added 14JAN2018
    2. For the Setpoint Temperature the number of spaces between the value and the degree sign is two instead of one, see https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...70&postcount=3 added 14JAN2018

I will issue a post for each bug and will include the bugs on this page so there will be an overview of all reported bugs.

---
    John
    Last edited by John245; January 21, 2018, 10:43 AM.

Setpoint Temperature shows no decimals in case the temperature is a whole number

The Setpoint Temperature shows no decimals in case the temperature is a whole number.

I fixed this by adding the ".0" to the whole numbers in the status column on the status graphics place. But it would be nice if the PI will do it for me in case I add additional thermostats.

---
    John

Comment

Number of spaces between the Setpoint Temperature and the degrees celsius sign incor.

The number of spaces between the Setpoint Temperature and the degrees celsius sign is two instead of one. This is not noticeable on the device list page but I notices it in HSTouch.

I fixed it by removing the additional space in the status column on the status graphics page. But it will be nice if the PI will do this.

---
      John

Comment

Setpoint temperature will change back to set setting when controlled using HS3

When changing the set point temperature using HS3 the set point temperature will return to the set point before change and will show the set set point temperature after the information from the Netatmo server is read (at maximum 1 hour).

This is not disturbing if the information (set point temperature) is not visible in the GUI. However, I have included this information in my GUI.

Is it possible to update the HS device address with the new set point after a delay of 10 seconds (this should be long enough and I even think that it could be shorter). In case the set point of the Netatmo thermostat was not correctly done the next read will indicate this.

---
        John

Comment

Working...
        X