No announcement yet.

Cannot authorize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm. This actually makes sense. Apparantly I had not included my laptop as a trusted device after reinstalling it with fedora. So my proxy filters it, which is not a real problem as the filters are not that strict. Apparantly it triggers on either the form or the url. I'll try again tonight, can't change it remote.

Jul-09 1:40:10 PM Tado ERROR Tado Authentication was unsuccessful, The error returned was: Web Status Code: 0Error Message: Error: TrustFailure (Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED)Response Content:
    Jul-09 1:39:47 PM Tado WARNING The Tado plugin hasn't been authorized to access your Tado account, please go to the config page to authorize.
    Jul-09 1:39:47 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin Tado started successfully in 96 milliseconds
    Jul-09 1:39:47 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of http://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1584. Plugin: Tado Instance:
    Jul-09 1:39:46 PM Tado INFO Tado version 1.0.0.200

Comment

ok no problem, let me know, ill be about and online . i will include the logging bits in the next version, but before i push it to the store i will make sure you are happy first.

Comment

Well that didn't make a difference. The weird thing is that if I use a browser on the laptop to go the site the certificate is valid.

Apparantly I have Skype on my main computer, so if you want to try that route, we can do that.

Comment

FOUND IT

On mono the certificate store is rather empty by default. So one needs to run a
          Code:
          sudo cert-sync /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
          to add trusted root certificates.

Thanks for the help mate!

Comment

Thanks for the update. Hope it all works for you now. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

So it all seems to work fine, but have one error in the log:

Jul-10 9:34:44 AM HSBuddy Cleanup thread removed 4 entries from device history.
              Jul-10 9:31:31 AM Tado DEBUG Succesfully created/updated all Tado Devices
              Jul-10 9:31:31 AM Tado DEBUG Succesfully retrieved data from Tado, proceeding to update/create devices
              Jul-10 9:31:30 AM Tado INFO Tado Authentication Successful, an Authentication token has been created proceeding retrieve data and create/update Tado devices
              Jul-10 9:31:30 AM Tado DEBUG at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException (System.ExceptionArgument argument) [0x00006] in <90910314e0f14f998fc0d35c0199e8a7>:0 at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].FindEntry (TKey key) [0x0000b] in <90910314e0f14f998fc0d35c0199e8a7>:0 at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].ContainsKey (TKey key) [0x00000] in <90910314e0f14f998fc0d35c0199e8a7>:0 at HSPI_Tado.TadoApp.UpdateTadoThermostatDevicesPriv () [0x00095] in :0 at HSPI_Tado.TadoApp.UpdateTadoThermostatDevices () [0x00000] in :0 at HSPI_Tado.TadoApp+d__113.MoveNext () [0x000bf] in :0
              Jul-10 9:31:30 AM Tado ERROR Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key
              Jul-10 9:31:30 AM Tado DEBUG Succesfully retrieved data from Tado, proceeding to update/create devices
              Jul-10 9:31:29 AM Tado DEBUG Device Poll Inititated.
              Jul-10 9:26:30 AM Tado DEBUG Succesfully created/updated all Tado Devices
              Jul-10 9:26:30 AM Tado DEBUG Succesfully retrieved data from Tado, proceeding to update/create devices

Comment

I have this very occasionally, i get a null/empty class response from Tado and because of which my foreach lookups with are dependant on at least one valid id being returned from that call otherwise we don't have a valid entry to search for existing Tado devices and that results in that error.

In my experience its only occurring one in about every 30 - 40 refresh cycles. not 100% sure why yet. i was thinking maybe Tado have a limit on the number of responses, but it looks to only affect the call for capability. i will work on it but AFAIK its not service impacting other than once and a while it will miss its refresh.

let me know if that is in line with what you are seeing also?

Comment

I see this every 10 minutes.

Comment

wow, lots more frequent. ok let me have a think on how to handle this. probably best i store the existing values and in the event of a null value being returned i should just use the existing valid values as the capabilities do not change unless you reset up/change/add a tado device.

ok leave it with me today if at all possible and i will try and publish a new version that fixes this.

Comment

No hurry, it does not impede the functionality in any kind. Just wanted to let you know :-)

Comment

ok i have made an initial attempt to fix this issue (v1.0.0.207) , i have run it for quite some time testing. can you see it this fixes the message for you? much appreciated.
                        Attached Files

Comment

The first 10 minutes no error :-)
                          I'll post an update later

Comment

great news, i will start preparing the update to go into the updater pending your update. Thanks

Comment

Good times, no errors anymore

Comment

great, i have just pushed this version into the updater, should be available today/tomorrow for everyone.

Thanks for your help troubleshooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X