• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraNetCam - Feature Requests

Please post your feature requests here.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

one thing id love to see is ftp copy of the ffmpeg created video rather than just the archive photo information.
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Below are a few enhancements I would love to see
      • Option to specify external HS2 URL (hostname and port) to be used in emails. In my environment the currently computed external IP is missing/wing and the https port would be wrong as well due to port mappings in firewall.
      • Scripting APIs for the currently existing actions. As I add more cameras generic scripts with arguments would make it easier to manage the same for multiple cameras instead of duplicating code (for example enabling/disabling alarms)
      • Option to specify image size to use in the 'Latest Snapshots" view (to rescale picture in html view). Some cameras do not have the same resolution, therefore pictures are not aligned nicely.
      • HS2 devices for each camera with image being the latest snapshot URL, the as the alarm status and buttons to start alarm, stop alarm or take a picture. This can of course also be custom created with HS2 scripts.

Comment

I'd like all images to be part of a greater collection so I can do forward / back without have to select an event and then pick an image to get the fwd/back options.

If you recently added this, I'm sorry I didn't see it.

Does it already integrate well with HSTouch and if so, do you have any sample screen(s) that would help speed us along?
        huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

I'd like all images to be able to bee part of a greater collection and choose all cameras and not only individuall.
          Network Camera:All Cams

And please tell how to make a nice presentation of the taken pictures in HSTouch

Comment

UltraNetCam Support Request for Axis Video Encoders

I would like to use something better than the NetCam plug-in available from HS. I was hopeful that UltraNetCam was something that would suit my needs.

I am using 2 AXIS M7014 Video Encoders. These encoders allow me to connect up to 4 each, NTSC video cameras, thus allowing me access to 8 cameras in and around my home. I've used these encoders with NetCam but I want more control.

I am able to set these encoders up in UltraNetCam under TYPES (M7104-1-n is encoder 1 and M7014-2-n is encoder 2) but I am not able to setup more than one URL per encoder under DEVICES. I need to be able to setup 4 URLs per encoder. The limitation (for my use) within UltraNetCam seems to be the port number. I need to repeat each encoders port number (8881 and 8882), 4 times. UltraNetCam does not allow a repeat of the port number on a new Device line.

Am I missing anything or is this the way it is on the current version of UltraNetCam?

Here's my setup within UltraNetCam:
            Attached Files
            Last edited by jbeletti; November 26, 2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Hello. I modified the database schemes to allow this type of setup. Please download the attachment and replace the current database with the one you downloaded.

The next version of the plug-in will include this new database.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Attached Files
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra,

Thank you! The new db file did in fact allow me to setup all 4 feeds from each of my 2 Axis 7014 network video servers.

Jim

Comment

Use of Video Stream Path

The plug-in has a field for Video Stream Path. I have supplied the path (/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi) for my device.

Outside of HS, I can access the video stream via a browser easily. I cannot determine how to use the plug-in to capture video - only to capture stills and then create an MP4 video.

Is the ability to capture and record a video stream limited to the Foscam brand only?

I would like to use available HS triggers for an UltraNetCam event that would start recording of the video with options for duration (time, device value change etc.).

Comment

The plug-in currently does not support capturing the output of the video stream (e.g. jpeg stills sent quickly by the camera). I may add it to a future release.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                      The plug-in currently does not support capturing the output of the video stream (e.g. jpeg stills sent quickly by the camera). I may add it to a future release.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      Cool - thanks. I'll be purchasing this plug-in at the end of the trial period. Nice work.

Jim

Comment

This is a GREAT improvement to the NetCam PI. Thanks!

A few things I would like to see that come to mind:
                        1. Options to set default number of snapshots to display (25, 50...200) instead of always starting at 25.
                        2. Options to Delete the currently displayed snapshots (when cycling thru pages of snapshots)... for ex. when I set to 'Display All' and show 200 per page, hit 'Delete Displayed' as opposed to 'Delete Selected Events' ('Delete Selected Events' deletes ALL because I have 'Display All Events' selected)
                        3. Option to 'Control-Click' select for a 'Delete Selected'
                        4. Option to use camera-presets (for pan and tilt cameras) such that an Event can be programed to "take 10 shots at preset 1", then "take 10 shots at preset 2"... then "reset camera position to preset 1"
                        5. Option to control pan and tilt position and set presets within the PI.
                        6. Option to select snapshots and "archive" button to move those shots to an archive folder for later access and review.

Thanks again!
                        Alan

Comment

I'd love the ability to choose to e-mail the first frame as an attachment, as well as the last, or just the first, or bonus points for being able to select multiple frames (maybe a series of frame numbers separated by commas, semicolons or something.
                          Last edited by Mr_Resistor; June 7, 2013, 12:42 AM.
                          My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Dropbox connector

I'd like to my snapshots to be saved in a Dropbox folder. Would you consider adding fields for a Dropbox username/password and functionality to have that be an additional save location?

Comment

HS3 Version Coming?

Is there an HS3 version of UltraNetCam coming? The existing HS2 version is so much better than the NetCam plugin that comes with HS3.

Comment

Working...
                              X