X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jseer View Post
    For those interested in being alerted when we receive stock

HS-FC200+
    The User Guide link on that page is still pointing to the WD-200+ guide. Is there any way we can see the User Guide for the FC-200+?
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Any new info on the HS-FC200 and when it might show up? My Money is just waiting to move to your account.
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
      Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
      Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
      3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
      4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
      3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
      SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

Originally posted by Timon View Post
        Any new info on the HS-FC200 and when it might show up? My Money is just waiting to move to your account.
        Product page on the website says September.
        -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
          Product page on the website says September.
          That must have been added fairly recently. Anyway, great news but what about being able to preorder?

Question for the HS guys, can I use my existing GE aux switches, in this case the one for my GE fan controller, with HS dimmers, switches and fan controller so I don't have to replace them as well?
          Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Comment

That must have been added fairly recently. Anyway, great news but what about being able to preorder?
            I'm not sure why that is great news. It originally said July after previously being April or May. They keep pushing the date back.

Comment

Grumble... Grumble... how about this as my first post on the forum? ;-) I am waiting for the FC200+ to finish upgrading my house to 200 series Dimmers, Switches and fan controllers. I could not wait for some rooms so I now have the old Leviton Vizia RF fan controllers hanging out. I hope they wont have to "hang out" for too much longer but last I heard from HS was that the fan controllers would be available "before the end of the year" verbatim... If it goes beyond September I think I will just install the GE/Jasco ones without LEDs but that is not what I want

Comment

Originally posted by aruffell View Post
                If it goes beyond September I think I will just install the GE/Jasco ones without LEDs but that is not what I want
                I'm getting tired of waiting as well. I did pick up one of these GE ones and it works great! I am really tempted to just buy enough for the rest of the fans in the house if these Homeseer ones keep getting delayed.

This is going on something like 9 months since they first showed them. That is an eternity in this market.

Comment

The fan controllers will ship from China (by air) on Friday. We should have them within 2 weeks.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Wonderful news. Can I place my order? I will need 7 fan controllers and I do not want to risk having to wait months for them if the pent up demand wipes out this batch before I get to place the order. Credit card authorizations last 30 days I believe so if you can ship in 2 weeks it should be ok to take orders now.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                      The fan controllers will ship from China (by air) on Friday. We should have them within 2 weeks.
                      Mark - the User Guide on the Fan Controller page is *still* pointing to the WD-200 info. Can we see the new doc for the Fan Controllers, specifically the wiring instructions?
                      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Wonderful news. Can I place my order? I will need 7 fan controllers and I do not want to risk having to wait months for them if the pent up demand wipes out this batch before I get to place the order. Credit card authorizations last 30 days I believe so if you can ship in 2 weeks it should be ok to take orders now.
                        We have thousands coming in... you'll be fine. Open the product page and click the "email me when available" button and add your email. You'll be notified the minute they become available.

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post

Mark - the User Guide on the Fan Controller page is *still* pointing to the WD-200 info. Can we see the new doc for the Fan Controllers, specifically the wiring instructions?
                        All set. Try the link again.

Comment

Is there a SmartThings DTH for the FC200+? If not I wonder whether I can attempt to modify the WD200+ DTH to make it work with the fan controller.

BTW, the WS200+ DTH has preferences that do not apply to it. When the WD200+ DTH was modified the preferences applicable to the WD200 were left.

Comment

Will there be almond wall pates when these come in?

Comment

Will there be almond wall pates when these come in?
                              The almond plates will take a bit longer (probably a month or so).

Comment

Is there a SmartThings DTH for the FC200+? If not I wonder whether I can attempt to modify the WD200+ DTH to make it work with the fan controller.

BTW, the WS200+ DTH has preferences that do not apply to it. When the WD200+ DTH was modified the preferences applicable to the WD200 were left.
                                The HS-WD200+ DH should also work for the fan controller

Comment

Working...
                                X