Is Leviton device firmware updatable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Leviton device firmware updatable?

According to HomeSeer's Node Info: 44 out of my 45 device nodes are Leviton. Of those, 43 are version 2.9 (ZDK Version 4.22) App: 0.4.

A newer Leviton node that I added more recently is version 2.97 (ZDK Version 4.51) App: 0.2.

I also recently added a GE Switch, which is version 3.40 (ZDK 4.54) App 3.25.

From this, it appears that there has been some evolution in the firmware. Is there some way to update the firmware on each of my node devices to get the benefit of any bug fixes or improvements that may have happened after they were manufactured?

I'm not optimistic, but I thought I'd ask in case anyone knows the answer for certain. Maybe some day it will be possible using NFC or something similar.

Leviton ZWave Firmware for Dimmers, Switches, etc

Has anyone found a way to update the onboard firmware on the Leviton ZWave devices?

I know Leviton doesn't play well in the sandbox, but curious if there is a means to do this?

I've seen a few other inquiries that are rather old - hoping by now maybe Leviton has caught up with the world.

Thanks,
    Chip

Comment

Working...
    X