Z-wave Lock YRD226ZW2619

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-wave Lock YRD226ZW2619

I installed the Yale lock, unfortunately the lock status does not update as from the picture, it shows unlocked when is actually locked, any suggestions?
    Attached Files

Is this a problem with zwave or the locker? Do you set a to pull the device every xx minutes and if so what is the battery life?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the same lock along with blades lock plugin and it seems to work fine. at one time I did have trouble with the lock/unlock notice and I think I removed and added it back again, and it has been fine ever since.

Comment

How far is the lock from your Z-Wave interface? Are there any non battery operated devices near the lock to provide a route back to your controller?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi Rupp, I think it has 4 routes from the controller. Do you know if via an event I can figure out who opened the door using the code number or the name? I would like to get a notification via email with that info.

Thanks,
          Aldo

Comment

I have a similar Yale keypad (YYRC226ZW2NW5619RH) with like issues I just installed.

- It worked fine for 12 hours then stopped reporting, then fell back to reporting unlocked after being locked. When I send an RF lock command, it locks, then reports back with "Manual Unlock Operation".

- Removed node in HS, factory reset the lock, reinstalled, all was well.

- 12 hours later it stopped reporting for a while, now reports back "Manual Unlock Operation" when locked by RF or hand.

- Changed batteries, multiple optimizations, no avail. 4 ft. from the z-wave hub.

Defective Z-wave module maybe? Any other suggestions?

I have a slightly different unit, same keypad (YRL220ZW619), works fine.

Leo

Comment

Originally posted by Leoleo View Post
              I have a similar Yale keypad (YYRC226ZW2NW5619RH) with like issues I just installed.

- It worked fine for 12 hours then stopped reporting, then fell back to reporting unlocked after being locked. When I send an RF lock command, it locks, then reports back with "Manual Unlock Operation".

- Removed node in HS, factory reset the lock, reinstalled, all was well.

- 12 hours later it stopped reporting for a while, now reports back "Manual Unlock Operation" when locked by RF or hand.

- Changed batteries, multiple optimizations, no avail. 4 ft. from the z-wave hub.

Defective Z-wave module maybe? Any other suggestions?

I have a slightly different unit, same keypad (YRL220ZW619), works fine.

Leo
              Leo, thank you for your feedback, I have the same problem as yours. Hopefully someone has found a solution to it.
              I was expecting these locks to be more technological mature, I. E reporting more values, like who locked and etc very primitive. Disappointed so far.
              Thanks,
              Aldo

Comment

When I installed my YRL220ZW619 a series of settings was available to me under the Z-wave tab. My YYRC226ZW2NW5619RH comes up with no such settings, it seems more primitive, all the features have to be set manually on the keypad. My firmware says v1.78. There is mention of an update for the YRD620 (deadbolt), and YRC620 (interconnected lock) versions but I couldn't find the .hex file anywhere.

I guess I'll keep exchanging them until I find one that works.

Leo

Comment

Aldo,

When you click on the Door Lock Logging device above what comes up? Does it look like a regular device with codes matching the various responses under the status Graphics tab? My functional lock comes up that way, but the one with the false unlock status has nothing. Also, when I unlocked with the keypad using my master code 0 it responded with "User Code = 251" it should have been "User Code = 0". Clues?

Thanks,

Leo

Comment

My "Door Lock Logging" device is supposedly device 1593?

Link says: http://192.168.1.XXX/deviceutility?ref=1593&edit=1

But nothing comes up for me?

1592 = "Door Lock"
                    1594 = "Access Control Notification"

No 1593?

Comment

Originally posted by Leoleo View Post
                      When I installed my YRL220ZW619 a series of settings was available to me under the Z-wave tab. My YYRC226ZW2NW5619RH comes up with no such settings, it seems more primitive, all the features have to be set manually on the keypad. My firmware says v1.78. There is mention of an update for the YRD620 (deadbolt), and YRC620 (interconnected lock) versions but I couldn't find the .hex file anywhere.

I guess I'll keep exchanging them until I find one that works.

Leo
                      I'm debating if I should get yours, the one you have mentioned is the Bluetooth one correct? Mine for the most part works but the unlock and lock dies not corrisponde to the status of the lock. I need to do more playing around with it, including installing bllock from blade. When I did it few days ago, it didn't record the right info so I had to uninstall it. I will try it again. I have setup it to pull for 15 minutes , do you have any polling setup on yours? I m also thinking to buy the zwave net, I always had bad luck with zwave, I use 80% insteon and 20 zwave. Insteon has been 100% realible for me but limited on devices. Please share more finding, I will do the same. How difficult is to get a zwave module replacement, did you try it yet?

Comment

Aldo,

I re-linked my lock last night and got rid of my "Door Lock Logging" problem that now seems to be a functional device, the frustrating false unlock status remains. I'm contacting the vendor for an exchange.

The other unit (YRL220ZW619) is controlled by Z-wave and so far seems stable.

Leo

Comment

I sent an email this morning, unfortunately their response is very slow. I will keep you posted as well.

Aldo

Comment

Does anyone know how to change the internal clock for these locks, mine shows DST time.

Aldo

Comment

Z-wave Lock YRD226ZW2619 - Solved!

When my door was closed and I locked the door manually it would report locked for a second and then show unlocked. I finally figured out what was gong on, the hole for the bolt was about a 1/16" too shallow and the bolt was bottoming out! The knob turns all the way, and the lock seems to behave normally but it was just a bit short and not registering fully locked. I figured it out because it worked fine with the door open but had problems closed. I routed out the hole just a little so the bolt moves it's full stroke and the lock is working perfectly! A frustrating problem solved!

Comment

Working...
                              X