Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speak Phrase working ?

Hi Guys

Could someone create and trigger an event that has a "Speak Phrase" function. I have it speaking words fine but never hear any phrases...

Anyone have this working or is it to be implemented ?

Pete

Update: Debug says:
    Sending Sp30600 to M1G via Ethernet - Ultra, isnt this supposed to be sp and not Sp ? Had a quick look at the doco... its lowercase
    Command Sp30600 does not produce a result...

Not implemented ?
    Last edited by petez69; May 9, 2007, 09:36 AM.
    HS 2.2.0.11

Yep, working like a champ. Does speaking work right from an elkRP test say on a device?

Comment

Karib

I have "Speak Words" working fine. What DOESNT work is "Speak Phrase"

I get the error that is in 2 posts above..

Thanks....Pete
      HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

I have not able to duplicate the reported problem. As a test, I defined an event with 3 actions:

Elk M1 Speak Phrase:
        - Speak Phase SP276 Phone Hangup

Elk M1 Speak Words:
        -Speak Word SW22 One
        -Speak Word SW23 Two
        -Speak Word SW24 Three
        -Speak Word SW25 Four
        -Speak Word SW26 Five

Elk M1 Speak Phrase:
        -Speak Phase SP211 Telephone Line Trouble

Can you create an event that runs these 3 actions to see if it works for you? If it does, than please provide some details on how you have the actions defined so I can try to duplicate the error.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Did you get a chance to test this?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra

I was using the SDK to test this however having issues after doing a firmware upgrade. I've left this for this evening to do. I suspect from the debug that you are sending the correct strings however however I will check again this evening..

Pete

Update:

Ultra, this is the post I put in Cocoon Tech, hopefully Spanky can shed some light on this:
            Hi ALL.

I've upgraded my firmware to 4.4.10 which has voice list version 0.8

After updating, I cant seem to get the ELK to speak words or phrases via the M1_SDK v1.0.3

Sending word 92 to the speaker: (pressed send twice)

TR00 16:25:46 -- 09sw09200B2
            TR00 16:25:43 -- 09sw09200B2

No response from ELK

Sending phrase 212 to the speaker: (pressed send twice)

TR00 16:27:07 -- 09sp21200BF
            TR00 16:27:05 -- 09sp21200BF

Anyone know if this works for them ? Before I upgraded I was able to speak words (never tried phrases).
            I've just tested the audio by clicking on Zone 32 in ELKRP and getting it to say the zones name and thats fine.
            I'm also using a Plugin for Homeseer that has "speak word" and "speak phrase" as an action it it doesnt seem to work. The author of the Homeseer plugin advises that this is working on his system

I'm kinda confused...

Thanks..Pete
            Last edited by petez69; May 13, 2007, 02:49 AM.
            HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Working...
            X