Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SqueezeBox PI impossible to connect

Hi,
    I am trying to start with SqueezeBox PI, actually 3.1.2.7 is installed, and in Device list, under LMS status, it is Disconnect, and no possibility to connect it.
    My SB WebRadio is working well with iPhone and IPad interface, he is not the problem.

V3.1.2.8 is listed in update in PI management but when trying to update, I get an Error message ... the interface was not found.

Also, trying to delete this PI to reinstall it is impossible, no X box to uninstall it.

Thank-you
    jyves@videotron.ca<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Hi,

Do you have the SB server settings correctly configured in the Configuration (General Settings Tab)? Is the SB server installed on the same server as HS3? Do you have firewall software running that could be blocking it?

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

SqueezeBox PI impossible to connect

Hi
      For setting on General Settings Tab, How would I know!
      One thing is sure, these data had been automatically populated when fist install that PI, and it retrieve the right LMS user name and Password.

As for the rest, except for the name of the LSM host (what is it supposed to be, host name or URL of server, or else) , cannot change anything.
      SB server is install and working well in HS3 PC.
      No firewall, in fact, I am able to display on a textbox of HS3 UI (iPad) the Web interface of the SB.

It is just with HS3 that I cannot connect to SB.

Thank-you
      jyves@videotron.ca<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Comment

Originally posted by jyves@videotron.ca View Post
        Hi
        For setting on General Settings Tab, How would I know!
        One thing is sure, these data had been automatically populated when fist install that PI, and it retrieve the right LMS user name and Password.

As for the rest, except for the name of the LSM host (what is it supposed to be, host name or URL of server, or else) , cannot change anything.
        SB server is install and working well in HS3 PC.
        No firewall, in fact, I am able to display on a textbox of HS3 UI (iPad) the Web interface of the SB.

It is just with HS3 that I cannot connect to SB.
        Which Browser are you using? With HS3, you typically need Chrome. All those settings should be changeable if you are using Chrome. The LMS Host can be an ip address or host name. I have mine as the ip address.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Ok,
          Found it,
          The LMS host in PI/Config/General had to be "hometroller", the server on that PC.

Now connected.

JYA

Comment

Good to hear it is working. I also got your forum message/email... I was traveling with very limited access for a few days.

Comment

Working...
            X