Screen group stuck on 'Getting scenedetails'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen group stuck on 'Getting scenedetails'

I had been setting up some animations and when I went back to the scene page all of one group shows 'Getting scenedetails' I have restarted homeseer and also disabled and reenable the plugin however that group still continue to show the message 'Getting scenedetails' another group on the scenes page looks ok.

Steve

Steve,

There is an issue in the scenes that causes this. I found the issue here yesterday also, based on the issue metioned in another thread by mjgtp.
    It is resolved in the next release.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Is there any workaround?
      Steve

Comment

Steve,

Not really as I know of. I am here working on a major release. If it was a bit stable I'd provide you with a temporary solution, but I would not dare to do this at this point. I am hoping the new version might be available somewhere next week as beta, where it will solve your issue.

Sorry for that

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Comment

Steve,

If you want I can remove the group of scenes for you.... If you remember the names of the scenes in the group, it would be very helpfull for me.

If you want to remove them yourself you have to use a SQLite editor, or you can send the file \data\jowiHue\JowiHue.db to my mail address w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

The cause behind the scenes group tab not opening was caused by the use of ":" in the name of scenes.

With the current beta (2.0.1.8) this should be enabled for use (as well as ";")

Thanks,

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
              X