www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Ultilities (Plug-ins) > Utilities Discussion > Tasker Plugin (3P)

Tasker Plugin (3P) Discussions related to the Tasker plugin by Tonlof.

View Poll Results: How does your HS3 server wan ip look like?
Dynamic IP (DHCP) 11 27.50%
Dynamic IP (DHCP) with dynamic dns server. 16 40.00%
Static IP 13 32.50%
Don't know 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Seer Master

Integrate Android Tasker with Homeseer (Old Thread)

Tasker Plugin is a 2-way interface between Android Tasker and HS3.

You need some skills in Tasker and firewall portforwarding.

HS3 Functions to Android. (Some features needs free/pay 3:rd part apps from Google Play)
Work on any internet connetion home network, external wifi, 3G/4G, roaming if enabled.
Rooted devices will get more functions.
  • GPS Tracking
  • Get location
  • Start any app
  • Reboot
  • Trigger folder sync to different clouds.
  • Text to speech
  • Play wav files, local and from url.
  • Take screenshot and save.
  • HTML Popup
  • Send silent SMS
  • Call/Hangup number
  • Open google maps with address, companyname, cordinates etc.
  • Notify/Flash/Vibrate
  • Speaker Client
  • Take picture from front/back camera. (Hidden mode)
  • Start livestreaming app. Ex if doorbell is pressed.
  • Insert message in calendar. (Ex. Doorbell, motion etc.)
  • Facebook, take picture and post. (self, everyone, friends_of_friends, all_friends)
  • Facebook, post message. (self, everyone, friends_of_friends, all_friends)
  • Facebook, post url. (self, everyone, friends_of_friends, all_friends)
  • Send acoustic morse.
  • Custum Code for more actions and multiple actions in one submission.
  • Update icons/text on your device. (I have several icons on my Android desktop that shows temperature, open/close garagedoor etc.)
  • Plugin will keep tracking on your wan ip and broadcast it to your devices if changed.

Features from Tasker to HS3 Tasker plugin.

All communication is done over SSL enscryption, on top of that there is an own encryption. Even if someone hack the SSL package or get your credentials, it useless because after few minutes the sent code are not valid anymore. Every time Tasker send a command it's a different string.
Your HS PC and Android device need to have correct time or else Tasker Plugin will not trigger.

Works on home network, external wifi, 3G/4G, roaming if enabled. You must have portforward trcp port 443 to hs ip in your router.
  • Trigger any events in hs3
  • Send data from Tasker to hs3
  • Ex. Incoming phone call, send number and name to hs3
  • Ex. Incoming SMS, send number/name and message to hs3
  • Create buttons on your desktop to execute events in hs3.
    I have ex. buttons for opening Garage Door, Arm/disarm, Night mode that shut down house for the night.
  • Create different android events that send data to hs3.

Speech recognition
Depending on your settings in Auto Voice you can have your device listening 24/7 for trigger word.
Ex.
Android, turn on the crystal lamp in living room
The plugin will listen for turn on, crystal lamp, living room in any direction or extra words. If there is only one Crystal Lamp you don't need to say Living Room.
You can also say, Android, could you be nice to turn on the crystal lamp for me.
Android, dim Crystal lamp to 50 %
Or
Android, crystal lamp 50
Android, toggle crystal lamp.
Android, what is the status of crystal lamp
Android, what is the info of crystal lamp
Or just, Android Crystal Lamp
And it will respond status.

You can say the meaning in many ways, plugin is trying to understand what you are trying to say. It will loop all devices / room and make a similar match.
If misinterpret words, you can add them in a translation list

It will then return with voice received command.
Ex.
[RandomDeviceSpeech]
random1=Hi {androidname}, I have now {command} {unit} in {room} for you.
random2=Hi {androidname},{unit} in {room} is now {command}

The documentation is far from ready but you may can start with basic functions.

Online Installation Docs

Download updater_override.txt and place in your hs3 root folder.

Do always backups before installing tasker Plugin.

3.0.0.7 (2014-12-28) Added function Static IP to disable auto wan check.
3.0.0.8 (2014-12-29) Added support to store devicevalue. Use HS.SetDeviceValueRefID= in INI. Set value in Tasker variable %HSSetdevicevalue
3.0.0.9 (2014-12-30) Added support to controlling devices without INI config. Varible Set, %HsRef=homeseerdeviceref , %HSSetdevicevalue=0-xxxxxx, %HSSetdevicestring=String to set on HS device.
3.0.0.10 (2014-12-30) Bugfixes, more debug feutures. Speechdroid, Added "location" to ini file under settings. location=1 or 2. Depending if you are using location1 or location2 as room.
3.0.0.11 (2015-01-03) Added support for executing hs3 events from SpeechDroid. New rutines for comparing devices and room. If you say wrong room it will give you suggestions where the device is located. Bugfixes.
3.0.2.0 (2015-02-14) Major upgrade in coding, easier way to handle events, added gps tracker to opengps. Separate language files for speechdroid. Block events to be triggered by misstake from tasker/speechdroid. Trialend 3/31/2015 (Will add more days in next update.)
3.0.2.1 (2015-02-18) Added feature to enable speaker client directly from device. Events can now triggered with or without groupname. Added button email logfile to developer.
3.0.2.2 (2015-02-20) Added feature to change ports, use own domain.
3.0.2.5 (2015-03-28) Custom API scripting added. Extended trial Maj 31th
PHP Code:
hs.PluginFunction("Tasker Plugin""""CustomAPI",New Object(){"Sony Experia Z2","sms=12345678","Hello this is a sms messsage"}) 
3.0.2.6 (2015-04-09) Cleaned up setup page and disable wan ip check. Warning: This version is only for the latest tasker project.
3.0.2.7 (2015-04-17) Added self-test from latest tasker.
Attached Images

Tonlof | Sweden

Last edited by tonlof; April 17th, 2015 at 03:00 AM.
Old March 15th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Seer Deluxe

I am defiantly interested. I have an Android phone. Samsung Galaxy III plus running Tasker as well.
Old March 15th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Seer Master

Very interesting. I'm already doing some of this with latitude, tasker and sms but a more integrated solution using Tasker would be nice.
Old March 15th, 2013, 09:56 PM
OverSeer

The issue I and others have had is sending HTTP from Tasker to HS2 from outside the LAN. I can't get authentication to work.

~Bill
Old March 16th, 2013, 03:23 AM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brower View Post
The issue I and others have had is sending HTTP from Tasker to HS2 from outside the LAN. I can't get authentication to work.
It's very seldom I am connected with wifi but I use Tasker daily with Homeseer over 3G without problems. I use Tasker ver. 4.0b18m.
Does it work randomly or never for your setup?
Old March 16th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Seer Deluxe

Re: Integrate Android Tasker with Homeseer

I'm also very interested in this.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Old March 16th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Super Seer

I am interested, and would be glad to help alpha/beta test.

tenholde
Old March 17th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Seer Master

Good to know I email you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenholde View Post
I am interested, and would be glad to help alpha/beta test.

tenholde
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:48 AM
OverSeer

TPChristian had the same thought a while back. I don't think there was enough interest in it to motivate him to move forward at that point. Maybe contact him, see if he's done anything more with it?

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=149510

Ian
BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 04:27 PM
Super Seer

Hi there,

Any chance I could test this?

Greig.
Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
Scripts =
Various
Old March 22nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
Seer Master

Ofcourse, I'm working with converting it to more userfriendly and more functions first. My biggest problem is to make a guide and howto but I hope my beta testers can help and fill in. I try to explain it on my best way. I can tell that I can't live without it now PM your email Thanks
Old March 23rd, 2013, 12:50 PM
Super Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonlof View Post
Ofcourse, I'm working with converting it to more userfriendly and more functions first. My biggest problem is to make a guide and howto but I hope my beta testers can help and fill in. I try to explain it on my best way. I can tell that I can't live without it now PM your email Thanks
Thanks I would love to beta test this. Did you get my PM?
I will have a look at your manual for you.

Greig.
Old March 28th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Seer Master

Work goes as planned, adding new features.

Allow Homeseer to sending serial commands to the phone, which in turn sends it on through bluetooth to an example Arduino with bluetooth module RN-42
This open for new interesting projects.
Example: Arm/Disarm caralarm, start/stop engine from Homeseer
Controll functions in the summerhouse without having a computer there.

Many thoughts on what you can do more.

In same call from Homeseer you can send multiple commands and even to multiple Android devices.

Example:
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Let say you have a Homseer trigger from doorbell and want your and your wife phone to vibrate, stobe led, say text, start camerastreaming, make a notice and put it in your calendar belongs to youremailaddress@gmail.com

tonlof_Send2Tasker.vb("Main","vibrate,strobe=1|10,say,starta pp=video,notify,calendar=Google:youremailaddress@gmail.com=: =Someone is ringing on the door@tony_galaxy_note_apikey@yourwifeapi")

Example 2, you lost your phone.
tonlof_Send2Tasker.vb("Main","photogps=:=@tony_galaxy_note_a pikey")
Your android taking a photo with both front and rear camera and email it together with a link including gps cordinates.

Example 3, you lost your phone.
record microphone and email it.

Start recording:
tonlof_Send2Tasker.vb("Main","record=start=:=@tony_galaxy_no te_apikey")

Stop recording:
tonlof_Send2Tasker.vb("Main","record=stop=:=@tony_galaxy_not e_apikey")
With stop command the latest recorded file is mailed to you.

Here are the implemmented commands for the moment that you can send from Homeseer to Android with push.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> <table class="MsoTableGrid" style="border-collapse:collapse;border:none;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook:1184;mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr style="mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Command
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Attribute
</td> <td style="width:149.15pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="199"> Example Text
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:1"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Debug
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> 0 or 1
</td> <td style="width:149.15pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="199">
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:2"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Call
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Number or hangup
</td> <td style="width:149.15pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="199">
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:3"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Volume
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> 0-7|millisec until restore last volume
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:4"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Sendsms
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Number
</td> <td style="width:149.15pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="199"> Your message
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:5"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Notify
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Vib or nothing
</td> <td style="width:149.15pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="199"> Your message
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:6"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> photogps
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253">
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:7"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Runscript
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> \startwebserver.ph
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:8"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Download
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> filestoredunderhs.gif|\PathOnAndroid
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:9"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Vibrate
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> 1|10 (times pes sec|runtime)
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:10"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Photo
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Front or rear
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:11"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> calendar
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Calandername e.x Google:youremailaddress@gmail.com
</td> <td style="width:149.15pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="199"> Your message to insert
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:12"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Strobe
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Blink per seconds|Secons Ex. 1|10
Blink once every sec in 10 sec.
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:13"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Record
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Start or stop
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:14"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Openmap
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Address
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:15"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Play
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Play prerecorded soundfile
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:16"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Say
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253">
</td> <td style="width:149.15pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="199"> Test to speech
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:17"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Closeapp
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> hstouch,video </td> <td style="width:149.15pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="199">
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:18"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Startapp
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> hstouch,video
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:19"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Getgps
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:20"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Bluetooth
</td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Macnumber of bt device.
</td> <td style="width:149.15pt;border-top:none;border-left: none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.0pt;border-right:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="199"> Your command text to be sent
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow:21;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-top:none;mso-border-top-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Infobox
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <woNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>SV</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <wontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normal tabell"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} table.MsoTableGrid {mso-style-name:Tabellrutnät; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-priority:59; mso-style-unhide:no; border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh:.5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev:.5pt solid windowtext; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]-->
Old April 1st, 2013, 10:06 AM
OverSeer

So, how has this been going?

--Dan
Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 05:34 PM
Seer Master

Enigmatheatre is testing my first version so I wait and see what he comes up with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drozwood90 View Post
So, how has this been going?

--Dan
Old April 11th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Seer

is there any news about the test of the first version ?
Old April 11th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Super Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboarder View Post
is there any news about the test of the first version ?
This is going really well. There is a couple of things to sort out and some documentation to write but this is one of the best things I have seen for homeseer. Tony has done a great job with this and I will let him tell you all the details of this fantastic script.

Greig.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:49 AM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brower View Post
personally, i really like using IM as a communication channel from remote devices to our HA system. having just got Tasker during the recent sale, i'm not sure if there are hooks for IM. i do know you can use SL4A with tasker, and SL4A will easily let you interface to IM. that's what i'm using for siri-like control from our cellphones http://goo.gl/cjs0K
Old April 22nd, 2013, 02:01 PM
OverSeer

Damage,

The IM integration, is this with Google Talk? What do you use on the server side? Or is this only PHONE to server? I.e. can the server "ping" you for an alert?

--Dan
Old April 22nd, 2013, 02:15 PM
Seer Deluxe

no it's not using google talk - under the hood i guess it's google talk, but it doesn't use the actual google talk app - just the api. a python script is using SL4A's API hooks to android's IM to send a command and wait for a response from the server (it is 2 way). i have a separate IM login for each device the script is installed on (to differentiate users/devices). that's in addition to the regular android/gtalk login a user would have. on the server, i have a scripting engine i wrote with a built in IM client that processes all the commands and IMs back the results/responses. that IM client also sends IMs to my regular gtalk account with alerts like the mailbox is opened, the dog is barking...

also it looks like SL4A is the going method for sending IMs via tasker http://tasker.wikidot.com/sendim
Closed Thread