No announcement yet.

Looking for scripting help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK I've got something weird going on here with this plug in. Not only is the script not updating the signs but it is also not showing the updates in labels where it did before I have Tried restarting the plugin even a complete reboot of the machine and no luck.

I did notice that now I have a sign with a number of -1 that I didn't have before??? and I tried to click the edit tab and it will not let me delete it is anyone else seeing this. Can I simply delete the BLLED config.ini and reset everything and start from scratch??

Cheers Ken

Also just updated to .39
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

You can shutdown HS3, delete the hspi_BLLED.ini file and restart and then enter in the sign info again.
      Things seem to be working here with no issues either

If you find an issue let me know
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Ok I deleted the ini files and restarted I can see the mrssages being updated in the plug in but when I click initialize nothing is sent to the signs. I tried to send a hard reset to the sogns as well and that doesnt work either. Its like nothing is being sent to the com ports. Is there a way to see activity on the com ports wondering if its a plugin issue or a pc issue

Cheers Ken

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Make sure you are using 1.0.40 and then turn on debug logging and capture an initialize. Attach the debug log zipped and I will have a look
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
            Make sure you are using 1.0.40 and then turn on debug logging and capture an initialize. Attach the debug log zipped and I will have a look
            Blade,

I emailed you the zip file from my debug log running 1.0.40

still getting the same results it looks like the plug in is getting the info but it is not being sent to the sign

Thanks for the help
            Ken

Comment

Hi all,

Attached is an updated script (rename to BetaBrite.vb) that adds some functionality (sports scores, stock ticker, RSS feeds and a few other things). If you need help with specific portions of the script, let me know. It's still a work in progress, but it's getting closer to a finished product

Cheers
              Al
              Attached Files
              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Sparkman,

I am finally getting back to working with the beta briate signs and was wondering if you ever got yur script finalized would love to put it to some use

Thanks Ken

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                  Sparkman,

I am finally getting back to working with the beta briate signs and was wondering if you ever got yur script finalized would love to put it to some use

Thanks Ken
                  Hi Ken,

I've made changes to the script since I posted the one above, but those changes are specific to my setup. What would you like the script to do that it currently doesn't and I can assist.

Cheers
                  Al

Comment

Does anyone have script to pull the CNN headlines and the way to place and run this into the BetaBrite every X minutes etc? Cheers, Gary

Also any breaking news?

Comment

Originally posted by jgary View Post
                      Does anyone have script to pull the CNN headlines and the way to place and run this into the BetaBrite every X minutes etc? Cheers, Gary

Also any breaking news?
                      The posted script can retrieve RSS news feeds and show them on the BetaBrite.

Cheers
                      Al

Comment

With the original posted script (6/2014) I can make it work, but there is always a "?0" in front of any value that I display on the sign.
                        Thought it might have been a typo here, so I repasted the code with the same result.
                        Any clues?

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                          With the original posted script (6/2014) I can make it work, but there is always a "?0" in front of any value that I display on the sign.
                          Thought it might have been a typo here, so I repasted the code with the same result.
                          Any clues?
                          SO - I changed the sign to a different one (I had bought 4 way back) and it works without a problem! Wonder what's up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                            Hi all,

Attached is an updated script (rename to BetaBrite.vb) that adds some functionality (sports scores, stock ticker, RSS feeds and a few other things). If you need help with specific portions of the script, let me know. It's still a work in progress, but it's getting closer to a finished product

Cheers
                            Al
                            I know this post is a few years old - but wondering if you had finalized this script? I have the small one working and might attempt to utilize this one as long as I'm dumping time in to it.
                            Do you even use it anymore? Just curious - thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                              I know this post is a few years old - but wondering if you had finalized this script? I have the small one working and might attempt to utilize this one as long as I'm dumping time in to it.
                              Do you even use it anymore? Just curious - thanks!

Hi Monk, yes, I still use it. I have made a few changes since, but they are for very specific needs.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m still trying to learn from this and adapt it to include “Now Showing” information from BLPLEX but not having any luck.

do you know how to include the device value from a device that is created Ed when a movie starts in the BLPlex plug-in?

i’m stuck. If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                                Bill

Comment

Working...
                                X