Invalid libraries error and blink flash issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invalid libraries error and blink flash issue

Running beta .142 because I couldn't get .131 to work despite using the IDE and libraries specified for that version . Also wondering why I get INVALID LIBRARIES error in the IDE after uploading the sketches? When I run compile/verify, no errors, it looks fine. I put the downloaded libraries where they belong. If I only use the ON/OFF function, it works on all the output pins I configured. Blink or flash only works on output pins 2-7 (tried on a UNO and a Mega board, same issue) Any ideas???

Do you have a log of the errors from the IDE and a debug from the plugin when trying to connect to the board?

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Log files

When running compile/verify, I get this:
      storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
      Global variables use 1461 bytes (71%) of dynamic memory, leaving 587 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.

After uploading, I get this:
      Invalid library found in C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\libraries: C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\libraries
      Invalid library found in C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\libraries: C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\libraries

From Event Management page in HS, I walked through each output and did BLINK. The first 8 work fine. the rest just turned the output on without blinking. I am attaching the debug file.

Also attaching screenshots of the libraries folders.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by telewizard13 View Post
        When running compile/verify, I get this:
        storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
        Global variables use 1461 bytes (71%) of dynamic memory, leaving 587 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.

After uploading, I get this:

From Event Management page in HS, I walked through each output and did BLINK. The first 8 work fine. the rest just turned the output on without blinking. I am attaching the debug file.

Also attaching screenshots of the libraries folders.

the error with the libraries is you have them in the wrong folder. You have them in C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\libraries but they should be in C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries you are one to deep with the libraries folders. When you extract the folders you need to add the content of the extracted libraries folder into your libraries folder on your C drive.

Try that then update the boards and see if it helps.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

No more library errors, but blink won't work on output 9 and above

I straightened out the library location and there were no errors upon reloading the sketch to the UNO. I configured my board for 16 outputs. Blink and flash still don't work on any output 9 and above. To generate a log file, I ran blink on 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 with debug active. see attached debug file. If I hit BLINK or FLASH on the DEVICE MGT page in HS on output 9 or above, the output turns on solid, but doesn't blink or flash depending on the command sent. The status Icon on the page changes to BLINK or FLASH when either one is hit, and you can see the TX/RX LED's flash like the board is getting a command, but the Arduino doesn't execute the command. It just turns the output to an ON state and sits there until you hit OFF.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by telewizard13; December 16, 2017, 09:38 AM. Reason: added additional info.

Comment

Libraries issue fixed, but Blink/Flash issue remains

Greig, I got the library location issue fixed and recompiled and reloaded the sketches (no errors now). Blink/Flash issue remains. See my reply in previous post. Thanks!

Comment

Fixed in Beta V.146 available in the updater.

Greig.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

Version update to .146

I loaded beta V.145 that you provided me this AM. Should I now load .146 instead? What is different?
                Thanks

Comment

See Here.

It is OTA update for the NodeMCU boards and I don't think you are using them.

Greig.
                  Scripts =
                  Various

Comment

Working...
                  X