Events not triggering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events not triggering

I have some dropbox triggers set that don't seem to be running. I noticed in the userguide that none of the examples have spaces in the dropbox path, and all of my dropbox paths have at least one space. Is this the reason the trigger is not working? Can I put the path in quotes?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

I have just tested with a path with spaces and it works for me.

Could you set the log level to debug, restart the plugin then manually copy a txt file to your dropbox directory, see if that triggers the event and post your logs as well as some screenshot of your event and dropbox folder.

thanks

Comment

Thanks Spud. The trigger was to blame. Just now remembered that I forgot to update the thread.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Working...
      X