Unable to connect to Z-NET - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to connect to Z-NET - Solved!

I have reset up my system and when I went to install the Z-NET the red light blinks for 20 sec then turns yellow/ orange then goes out. My SEL cannot connect to it although find.homeseer.com finds it and I can see the info displayed there. Tried clearing and reinitializing but still no solid red light (light goes out after red blinking the yellow / orange for a few seconds)

Updated to 1.0.22

Any ideas?

Your best bet at this point would be to connect a monitor and keyboard to the Z-Net and see what is being displayed.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I did as suggested and hooked up monitor and keyboard. Asked to "press r ENTER within 5seconds to rest network settings...". Pressed "r ENTER" and see "resetting network settings to default (DHCP)"
      The light on Z-NET goes green and stays on.

Still unable to add as Z-WAVE interface. Lights stays green but the interface times out when trying to add the interface.

More ideas?

Thanks!
      Tom

Comment

Not sure if it matters but the HS SEL and the N-NET are on different routers due to locations.

Comment

Interesting, if I reboot the Z-NET and hit "r ENTER" as above the light goes green. If not the light goes out...

Comment

Well, looks like they both have to be on same router. When I connected to same router they instantly connected.
            Lesson learned.

Comment

Working...
            X