X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprinkler Plug-In

Introducing Sprinklers plugin for HS3.

Sprinklers is the ultimate control plug-in, featuring a web based scheduler. Schedules are configured for a week’s view Sunday thru Saturday, allowing days, start times and durations for each zone. So you could for example water zones 1-4 on Tuesday’s and zones 5-8 on Thursdays. The schedule then creates HS events to fire on the weekly schedule established.

This plug-in, is designed to perform reliably and quickly.

Configuration INI file stores configs such as
    • Debug option (True or False),
    • Number of Rain8Net units,
    • Number of Zones used,
    • Use No-Go device (True or False),
    • No-Go device Device-Name.
    • Default duration for watering.

Also Config file stores schedules for each zone.

Configuration web page is accessed through HomeSeer's plug-in-Interface link using standard HomeSeer API rather than ASPX and additional files.
    Last edited by lpitman; September 3, 2015, 11:29 AM.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

How to purchase

I have Trialed this plug-in. My trial has now expired. There is no way to purchase it. The Updater has no button to purchase it, and it is not in the Plug-in list at the HS Store. I sent a pm to Rich about this ,and he responded. But, nothing has been done yet. Still no button or listing.

Please Help!

Gary

Comment

Put in a help desk ticket and I'll assign it to Mark to investigate.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by GMCous View Post
        I have Trialed this plug-in. My trial has now expired. There is no way to purchase it. The Updater has no button to purchase it, and it is not in the Plug-in list at the HS Store. I sent a pm to Rich about this ,and he responded. But, nothing has been done yet. Still no button or listing.

Please Help!

Gary
        I have sent serveral messages to Mark and the HTML a couple of times...not sure what I can do>
        -Larry

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Put in a help desk ticket and I'll assign it to Mark. This way we have a reminder.

Comment

Here's the newly added link to the store:

http://store.homeseer.com/store/PI-S...s-P754C99.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              Here's the newly added link to the store:

http://store.homeseer.com/store/PI-S...s-P754C99.aspx

Thanks Rupp.
              -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

How do you use this plugin if you have a Master Valve that has to be on for each zone to operate?

thx

Comment

Working...
                  X