Is anyone else having an issue getting the plugin to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else having an issue getting the plugin to work

I have a ticket that the plugin is not working.
    Is anyone else using the plugin having an issue getting the plugin to work with their receiver.

I am not seeing any real error in the debug log that leads me to the reason.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

I have no issues with your plugin connecting. However in the past I have had issues with the previous HS2 plugin connecting and occasionally with the native iOS and android apps.

It seems occasional and possibly related to something on the network.

When it did happen I never worked out the root cause, but has to resort to power cycling and connect/disconnect to eventually get it going again.

Fingers crossed I won't come across it again...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Nicolai L

Comment

probably just me... have been unable to find/resolve the issue

let me know if you want to log in and look around via teamviewer
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

No I have another user with a TX NR515 that seems to have an issue.
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

My feeling is that this is device and/or network related.
          Nicolai L

Comment

I cannot install the 2.0.17 update from 2.0.16.

I get the following:

**FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from BLOnkyo - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

I have tried to update other plugins and they update properly.

The actual plugin is working since I can control the Onkyo via the plugin. I have also tried disabling the plugin then updating but that didn't work either.

Comment

I was able to install the plug-in.. off to see if mine now communicates

whoops.. blinked.. trying a restart....to see if error goes away
              Attached Files
              Last edited by gearyt; November 3, 2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I can't seem to get this working (purchased it some months back). If it does anything at all, it's slow and often goes non-responsive. Usually, it does nothing at all. Curiously, I see no activity in the HomeSeer log (except for the start-up sequence) - even with debugging enabled.

Restarting, removing, re-adding and reinstalling have had no effect; the receivers are reachable on from the HomeSeer PC with no issue. I can control the unit perfectly from other apps and the TWA OnkyoIntegra plug-in worked beautifully under HS2.

I'm using version 2.0.17.0 with TX NR1009 and TX NR717 receivers. Any thoughts?

Comment

same problem, I gave up...... TWA worked like a charm, I can only get a few of the devices to respond and only when they want to...

Comment

I have now purchased a 2nd unit... so I have both a nr-626 and nr-737
                    will try and fire off the new unit tonite and see if same problems encountered

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                      I have now purchased a 2nd unit... so I have both a nr-626 and nr-737
                      will try and fire off the new unit tonite and see if same problems encountered
                      How did you get on?
                      Nicolai L

Comment

Blade sent me a beta fix... same problem but we are working it

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                          Blade sent me a beta fix... same problem but we are working it
                          Very much hope you find the root of this problem and very much looking forward to hearing what the cause was!
                          Nicolai L

Comment

It is odd because I think it is working fine for NicolaiL.
                            I am sure we will get to the bottom of it
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                              It is odd because I think it is working fine for NicolaiL.
                              I am sure we will get to the bottom of it
                              Yup, works absolutely perfect for me. I sometimes had similar issues with the other author's Onkyo plug-in for HS2. Usually I was able to get it to connect if I rebooted HS and/or network switches though.
                              Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
                              X