www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software

HomeSeer Software Discussions regarding all current HomeSeer software

Old August 15th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Seer

Can't see Homeseer web page

I cannot see the Homeseer 3 web interface page on the pc running HS3 itself. I can see it via a tablet on the same local network and also via MyHS. On the pc running HS3 all I get is page not found.
It all worked fine until I turned everything off for a few hours while I decorated the room the pc is in.
I have tried rebooting the pc and tried shutting down and restarting HS3 with no improvement.
Are there any changes I missed to HS3 (I did not run any updates) or perhaps windows 10 has changed causing this.

Any help appreciated.
Old August 15th, 2017, 04:59 PM
OverSeer

What browser are you using? If it's Edge that can be an issue. Try Chrome.
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:10 PM
OverSeer

Rupp is correct. Edge needed modification to work with the local host. It has been fixed in later builds, but the flag may not be set. Type about:flags in the browser bar then make sure localhost loopback is enabled.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 422
Size:  41.4 KB

Edge (and Explorer, Safari and Firefox) all work fine here, but like Rupp suggested try Chrome - it seems to be more consistent, but they all work.

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino
Old August 16th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Seer

Thanks for the suggestions. It may be that an 'update' to win 10 changed something so I will try the above. I am away from home for a couple of days so it will wait until I return. Will update then.