www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > MyHS Remote Access Service

MyHS Remote Access Service Discussions regarding myHomeSeer Remote Access Service

Old April 23rd, 2018, 09:31 AM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by macromark View Post
Your MyHS premium account is a yearly subscription. If you're not up to date, renew your subscription and you'll have access to multiple systems and users again. Otherwise, your account reverts to the free single system version.
My issue is not that I can't see all the systems and users, I can. I can see the users by system but I can no longer edit individual users. For example, I have a user named hstouch@mydomain.com. I set up HStouch Designer's default connection to use this username and password. When I want to use HStouch designer for a particular system I change hstouch@mydomain.com's permission to only access the system I want to work on. I can't set up each project with separate connections because they are all in different locations and I use MyHS to access them all. Editing the user's profile no longer seems available.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 09:39 AM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thshep View Post
My issue is not that I can't see all the systems and users, I can. I can see the users by system but I can no longer edit individual users. For example, I have a user named hstouch@mydomain.com. I set up HStouch Designer's default connection to use this username and password. When I want to use HStouch designer for a particular system I change hstouch@mydomain.com's permission to only access the system I want to work on. I can't set up each project with separate connections because they are all in different locations and I use MyHS to access them all. Editing the user's profile no longer seems available.
P.S. Also, you cannot delete a user or reset a user's password. I have 7 systems and about 15 users that I manage, this face lift is in not fully functional.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:09 AM
HomeSeer Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by thshep View Post
P.S. Also, you cannot delete a user or reset a user's password. I have 7 systems and about 15 users that I manage, this face lift is in not fully functional.
Please contact our support folks directly for help.

website | products | support | youtube
Old April 23rd, 2018, 11:52 AM
Seer Deluxe

Here I manage multiple users on multiple boxes.
I can no longer assign or delete user names from an account.

When you click on an account it will access the accounts site, instead of the accounts users....

Is there a fix in the works?
Old April 23rd, 2018, 01:28 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

I just did some testing and on one browser I was getting an error, but when I switched to another browser or used incognito mode it worked ok. Can you try incognito or another browser and see if you can edit. It looks like there is an issue with cookie data and we will be taking a look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairG View Post
Here I manage multiple users on multiple boxes.
I can no longer assign or delete user names from an account.

When you click on an account it will access the accounts site, instead of the accounts users....

Is there a fix in the works?

website | products | support | youtube
Old April 23rd, 2018, 01:49 PM
Seer Deluxe

Rich
Now when I login the Users section is complete, with Edit buttons. They weren't there before.

Could have been an old file in the cache, or cookie, like you said.
Thanks, Blair
Old April 23rd, 2018, 04:40 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

Great, we are looking into this issue, something with the cookies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairG View Post
Rich
Now when I login the Users section is complete, with Edit buttons. They weren't there before.

Could have been an old file in the cache, or cookie, like you said.
Thanks, Blair