Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IP Hackers

This is fairly common, sadly.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

the last weeks it was really terrible...

but i let homeseer block the ip and transfer to my iptable's in my router to hard block them after 2 try's

they try port 80 and also ssh and other ports, i can see that on my router.

i got more than 50 ip's blocked in 2 weeks now

This dutch provider is terrible for portscans
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

what is this?
        I tightened my pw complexity and IP Hacking Lockout parameters in HS.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
          what is this?
          I tightened my pw complexity and IP Hacking Lockout parameters in HS.
          I assume pw complexity is length and character choice in passwords. IP hacking lockout parameters can be found under Tools/Setup/Network.

I have chosen to use MyHS for access to HS outside my LAN. I have seen no evidence of intrusion attempts in HS.
          Attached Files
          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Wow... never noticed those before... thanks. Don't see them in any help files, so will have to guess a bit on what they mean.

and more sadly... trying to see where in my router i'd see attempts to break into my network? Look at the logs, but it doesn't show anything that looks relevant.

Comment

I was regularly getting a bunch of these but once I changed the HS port from 80 to something well off the beaten path they stopped.

Comment

Working...
              X