Poll for Change of value for Pico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll for Change of value for Pico

In the process of having the ability to control counter and in the future to be able to have the double press I need to change the value of each Pico, this mean you may have to update the events you create, this will also give you the button name so no more value need. At the same time you will be able to control event by choice of Press or Release. See the attachment for more details.
    Attached Files
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

This looks great, quick note there's a typo in both screenshots, you have Dinner instead of Dimmer

Comment

This is just a typo when I create the device on my test machine Diner Pico you should read

Comment

Vote for Pico changes

Don,

This would be a positive change......I have no issues modifying my Events as a result.

Justin in Dallas

HomeSeer S6 Pro, 95 Caseta Devices, Caseta Plug-in, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Plug-in.....more on the way.

Comment

hi,

Would it be possible to give an exemple of an events with a double tap ON/off ( with the same physical button on the pico)
          ?

thank you

edit:

I did set this up
          https://ibb.co/j0REdw
          https://ibb.co/jrBfJw

If i press 1 time on the ''on'' it sets my lights on. If i press 2 time it sets my lights off.

It is ok if I am in the same room, and I can see the lights states But if I am not in the same room and if the count is already set to 1... and I press two times on the ''on'' button, the counter will go to 1 again... ( so the light will stay on )...

What i want to do is, whenever i press the ''on '' button one time , my lights will turn on, and when i press the ''on '' button two time , they will always go to off.
          Last edited by ; October 9, 2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I'm traveling for the next 2 weeks, I'll try to find time, also on May be able to integrate it in the plugin in the future

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
              I'm traveling for the next 2 weeks, I'll try to find time, also on May be able to integrate it in the plugin in the future
              Thank you Don

Comment

I use those timer, counter and even, it may have other way but this work for me
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X