system turned on mysteriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

system turned on mysteriously

mike the system turned on at 6pm last night. it was pouring rain, and the inhibit was on. 6pm is not a normallly scheduled event time...
    I deactivated the system. HS would not attach the debug for some reason so sending u separately. Thanks G
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

I don't have your mcsSprinklers.ini, but it looks to me as if you have a 2 AM start time in your first Area. You also have a Forecast Within inhibit setup. It did not start at 2 AM because of the forecast inhibit. At 6 PM the forecast changed such that it was no longer inhibited and the irrigation cycle started. I am not certain the time of day your site changes from "today" being replaced by "tomorrow". If it is at 6 PM then it could explain why the forecast changed at this time. If this is your situation you could also setup an inhibit to not irrigate if a certain amount of rainfall occurred today. This would take care of a situation where it is raining now and the irrigation starts.

Comment

HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

There is no setting in mcsSprinklers. mcsSprinklers uses the first 5 forecast entries. Some providers have 5, some 7, some 10, some 14. When a provider elects to shift their window is not something that is programmable.

Comment

Thanks mike.

Comment

Working...
          X