Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Received unsupported SetIO" warning messages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Received unsupported SetIO" warning messages.

Hi,

UltraGCIR has been working well for me, however, I keep seeing the following warning messages in the Homeseer log (every 15 minutes or so):

UltraGCIR Warning Received unsupported SetIO action for GlobalCache WIFI of type 2
    UltraGCIR Warning Received unsupported SetIO action for GlobalCache WIFI of type 3

Any ideas as to why these are occurring?

UltraGCIR version 1.1.4345.17936
    Two iTachWF2IR with firmware version 710-1001-05
    Homeseer version 2.5.0.57

Hello. It looks like you may have defined a HomeSeer event to send an on or off to the HomeSeer device. Please confirm you are not attempting to control an UltraGCIR HomeSeer device using On or Off commands.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Hello. It looks like you may have defined a HomeSeer event to send an on or off to the HomeSeer device. Please confirm you are not attempting to control an UltraGCIR HomeSeer device using On or Off commands.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Hi,

Thanks for the reply. No, I don't have such on/off events for the iTachWF2IR device, and just to be sure, I disabled all related events but that has no effect, the warnings still appear.

Also, previously I forgot to post the message that comes after the warning:

8/31/2012 8:36:24 PM Device Control Command sent to 3rd Floor Hall GC: WIFI: [30 On Dimval: 0 Data: 0
      8/31/2012 8:36:24 PM UltraGCIR Warning Received unsupported SetIO action for GlobalCache WIFI of type 2

Weird. I'm not sending any on/off commands to the Hall GC: WIFI (iTachWF2IR) device, and as mentioned, I disabled all related events to confirm this (checked multiple times). I don't even see an option to send on/off commands to the iTachWF2IR (named GC: WIFI) so this doesn't make sense (the options are Reconnect/Disconnect, but again I don't have any events sending these commands).

Comment

Something external to the plug-in is sending an "On" and "Off" command to the GlobalCache WIFI device. It won't hurt anything, but adds clutter to your HomeSeer log.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X