Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update ImperiHome of Homeseer changes

ImperiHome is simply marvelous.

However Ihave a serious problem. My homeseer changes is not reflected in the ImperiHome app. How does I update it?

I did not help to dis/enable the ImperiHome plugin

Originally posted by Jkanters View Post
    ImperiHome is simply marvelous.

However Ihave a serious problem. My homeseer changes is not reflected in the ImperiHome app. How does I update it?

I did not help to dis/enable the ImperiHome plugin

Hit the reload option in the settings gear in the ImperiHome app.
    cheeryfool

Comment

Thanks (Solved)

That worked

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
        Hit the reload option in the settings gear in the ImperiHome app.
        I do not have a setting gear, but three dots and no option under settings to reload.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
          I do not have a setting gear, but three dots and no option under settings to reload.
          In the iOS app (current version) AND in the Dashboard view, there's a settings cog top right. This is not the same as the app settings from the main menu.

I am guessing you have the android version perhaps if it's slightly different
          cheeryfool

Comment

I'm on android and in both the dashboard view and the list view, the three dot menu has the option "reload"

Comment

Originally posted by aptalca View Post
              I'm on android and in both the dashboard view and the list view, the three dot menu has the option "reload"
              The three dots give me an option for settings and About, neither give me reload on an android. it is there on my laptop which is running an emulator
              sigpic
              A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

The Reload button in the app only works for me if I have already restarted HS3. The only way I have ever been able to get ImperiHome to update is to either disable then re-enable the plugin for ImperiHome in HS3, or just rebooting the system/quitting and restarting HS3. THEN you have to press Reload in the app, but just pressing it never updates anything for me unless HS3 or the plugin have restarted. Has always been like that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
                  The three dots give me an option for settings and About, neither give me reload on an android. it is there on my laptop which is running an emulator
                  I used to have this same issue when trying to run ImperiHome on the Wink Relay but it was because that device was running an old version of Android which for some reason would cause menu items to disappear in ImperiHome. For me it was the whole 3 dots missing though.

Comment

Working...
                  X