No announcement yet.

Original Hub (Not Pro version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DonMor, Any update on this? are you still working on it?

Steve Q
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the update. In the meantime, I am using IFTTT to turn my Lutron switches on/off. I use the Pico remote to dim the lights. I can also control them via the Home app on my iPhone.

I really like Lutron products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
        2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

All good

Yes, your advice was perfect. Thanks.

Comment

No, Lutron not connecting.

Don, this is really strange as my setup USED to work inter operably with the Lutron app and HS3. But since I added two devices to the Lutron network (using the Lutron app) I can no longer get HS3 to acknowledge the changes or even communicate with HS3:

2018-02-01 17:16:21 LutronCaseta Debug ~ERROR,1
            2018-02-01 17:16:21 LutronCaseta Debug ~ERROR,1
            2018-02-01 17:16:20 LutronCaseta ERROR Can't Import SmartBridgeS1 SSH not connected

How can I get this back working, please?

Comment

First you need to disable the ssh, it is not support anymore.

To help please give me those informations
              Ver
              How many hub use
              what hub have issue
              is the telnet connect
              pro or non-pro hub

Comment

Info

The Lutron Caseta version is 3.0.0.99.

Only 1 Hub in use. It is a PRO hub.

Other log info that seems to indicate it IS connecting, now that SSH is OFF, but still not updating.
                Feb-01 17:36:21 LutronCaseta Debug
                Feb-01 17:36:21 LutronCaseta SmartBridgeS1 Telnet Login succesfull
                Feb-01 17:36:20 LutronCaseta Debug SmartBridgeS1 send command: integration
                Feb-01 17:36:19 LutronCaseta Debug SmartBridgeS1 send command: lutron
                Feb-01 17:36:17 LutronCaseta Waiting for Login Telnet S1: 192.168.1.2Port: 23
                Feb-01 17:36:17 LutronCaseta try connecting to the SmartBridgeS1 telnet IP address 192.168.1.2Port: 23
                Feb-01 17:36:14 LutronCaseta Warning Lost connection with Telnet SmartBridgeS1
                Feb-01 17:35:50 LutronCaseta Debug
                Attached Files

Comment

Upgrade to ver 103

Comment

How do I do that? There's no obvious upgrade button.

Comment

Go in the menu plug-ins, than Manage

Comment

Don, I'm not usually dense but I still don't see an Upgrade method. Here is the screen:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ok you are close,

When you upgrade you need to firsts desable the plug ins,

If you expend the list with the arrow at the button screen beside additional interface you should see the upgrade the plug ins you check like you just did

Comment

OK, here is the plug-in screen, and the line of the detailed screen showing the upgrade is chosen. BUT - there is no way to initiate an upgrade. The only button is Buy.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I am serious by the way. I've already purchased it -- well worth the money -- so I assume I don't have to pay again for the upgrade. That's why I sound so confused.

Comment

you don't have to buy again,

I saw you disable the plugins, this is good, sometime you need to exit the plugins screen and comeback to it to have the upgrade,

instead of "No packages are waiting to be downloaded at this time" you should see a button install.

this is a web page so sometime unchecked and check again the new version.

here a screen shot, if you can have the download button then you need to contact HS3
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X