SMS received not triggering event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMS received not triggering event

I have a few SMS received events, and they work fine. I have created more, and although I can see in teh log that the message has been received, the event doesnt trigger. When I copy an existing event, disable the event I copied from, and send the SMS, it does not trigger. Extremely weird !

An example of my log:

Jan-25 20:34:29 SMS-Gateway Received SMS message from +44*** : Mike home

Jan-25 20:37:49 SMS-Gateway Received SMS message from +44*** : Mike home

sent from the same number, identical events, the older one triggered, the new one didnt. The new event is a copy, and I have disabled the original to test. And the 20:34:29 did not trigger.

This is the event:
    Attached Files

I think I have an idea why. I deleted all events, and recreated them. They work. But if you copy an event and change it, it will not trigger. Create the same event manually and it does.
    Very strange. Must be a bug somewhere, my guess would be HS3...

Comment

Mikee

I was going to say delete the event and type it in again. I've done this with a few plugins and found that copying an event works **most** of the time...
      HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Mike can you try copy the event, restart the plugin, and then see if your copied event works? It's possible the PI isn't being notified that there are new events it needs to handle.
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
          Mike can you try copy the event, restart the plugin, and then see if your copied event works? It's possible the PI isn't being notified that there are new events it needs to handle.
          Ok will give that a try later and report back.

Comment

I just tried, and even after shutting down the plugin and restarting it still doesn't trigger. So I guess its just create new events for the time being.

Comment

Working...
            X