Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just moved to an iPhone 5 from an Android device, and much to my surprise I've discovered my screens no longer scroll!

Hard to imagine any app without support for scrolling...

Comment

The world we live in today has basically evolved into a swipe culture.
      In our daily lives we've come to expect these features similar to how one would turn the pages of a newspaper in the past... It's just expected now.

Hstouch must also evolve now and fully embrace swipe/gesture/transition concepts and properly mature this product.

For all devices by the way. Maybe this thread and other similar conversations should be elevated to the front page of the forum if you will to hopefully get the attention it deserves.
      HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Originally posted by Mario23 View Post
        The world we live in today has basically evolved into a swipe culture.
        In our daily lives we've come to expect these features similar to how one would turn the pages of a newspaper in the past... It's just expected now.

Hstouch must also evolve now and fully embrace swipe/gesture/transition concepts and properly mature this product.

For all devices by the way. Maybe this thread and other similar conversations should be elevated to the front page of the forum if you will to hopefully get the attention it deserves.
        Hey Rich, is this in the works? It's really strange you can't swipe on the iphone. My kids alphabet app has swiping available.

Comment

I seriously doubt it as I am sure that the current priority is HS3. If people want this, then we will need to be much more vocal about this.

Ultimately, throughing down some $$$ might help also.
          HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Add my vote

Have been working with HStouch and have been pleased with it. Was surprised it did not
            support screen swipe/scrolling. For anyone who uses an IPad, it is a basic function. Would
            give HStouch a more professional feel.

Comment

+1

Adding my vote as well.

Comment

+1

+1 for me as well. I almost can't believe that three years after this post was started we still can't swipe.

Comment

Bump... Two years later!

So you can Scroll up and down on Android devices. All you have to do is keep the width the same, add extra length to the screen and go into project defaults and set the width to a fixed amount. If not HSTouch will resize the whole thing to fit the entire length of the screen.

HOWEVER, this does not work on the iPads or iPhones, which is a real BUMMER. I personally like the Android tablets more, but many clients prefer the iPads and have iPhones. I therefore have to design screens that are alot more compact and fixed.

I really hope there is some advancements made on HS. We had alot of improvements over the summer, but it seems all updates have stopped.

Comment

Working...
                  X