Thermostat & remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostat & remote

Last night my HS PC died (old PC), and it's going to be awhile before I get a replacement. So, I have revered to contolling the house with a couple of z-wave remotes (using timers). My question, is there a remote that will control the new z-wave thermostat? I had read that the current homepro remote cannot control it. What about the intermatic remote? (HA07C)

Don't think so

I have the intermatic HA07 and also the thermostats but I don't know of a way to make it the HA07 work with the z-wave thermostats. I think you need homeseer.
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

I heard from the distribtor that the new version of the homepro remotes will control the thermostat class devices beacue the homepro z-wave thermostats are scheduled to ship by the end of July. ~version 1.623?

Comment

Any idea if those will be true "Z-Wave" thermostats, or the Frankin-X10/ZWave thermostats like currently exist?

Comment

ACT Z-wave thermostat replacement

This is a true z-wave thermostats that just replaces the box on the wall but I can't use them because they do not support dual stage heating and cooling.
          Here s the pre-release user manual.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ztt000

Anybody have any experence with the ZTT000 thermostat? They say it can be controlled by the homepro remote. I wonder if the homepro remote will require another update for this to work?

Comment

Well, it looks like I need version 1.26 controller for the ZTT000, I only have 1.24. I wish they would make these things flashable.

Comment

Working...
              X