X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, hold off for now. Obviously, we need to debug this some more. Murphy's Law... never release anything just before the weekend!
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I see V48 in the HomeSeerPluginHSTouch_1_0_0_48.msi though.
      Attached Files
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

HSTouch Server Lite

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Note: HSTouch Server Lite is for Standard HomeTroller and HomeTroller-SE users who have not purchased the Full version of HSTouch.
        macromark,

Since this doesn't seem to be spelled out in any of the forums, I take it that HSTouch Server Lite lets Android & iPad users see the generic screens that accompany those apps only? I have a Windows Mobile device and apparently that is a client with no generic screens - so I would need to "design" my own with the full version of HSTouch Server - correct?

Are there some generic screens (like the weather screen you show for the android) available somewhere?

Dan
        Last edited by ameridan; February 19, 2012, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ameridan View Post
          macromark,

Since this doesn't seem to be spelled out in any of the forums, I take it that HSTouch Server Lite lets Android & iPad users see the generic screens that accompany those apps only? I have a Windows Mobile device and apparently that is a client with no generic screens - so I would need to "design" my own with the full version of HSTouch Server - correct?

Are there some generic screens (like the weather screen you show for the android) available somewhere?

Dan
          After we fix the plug-in installer, we'll post a new version of the designer with a pre-designed weather project. Android and Apple projects will also be posted with the next updates for those clients.

Comment

Ok, give this a try:
            ftp://homeseer.com/pub/HomeSeerPluginHSTouch_1_0_0_49.msi

Comment

Works for me Mark.
              Attached Files
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Still not working here
                Attached Files

Comment

For you guys that this isn't working for. Disable the plugin and save. The re-enable the plugin and it should fix this.

Comment

Found the issue here. The registration for the config page was the same for the iphone and Android plugin, therefore whichever plugin loaded last would get the config page. This has been fixed, please try build .50:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/pub/HomeSeerP...h_1_0_0_50.msi

Originally posted by 8r1an View Post
                    Still not working here

Comment

I'm getting an MSI installation error here on that install file.
                      Attached Files
                      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Not sure what is up with that, but download it again, I just uploaded an update. The first one did not have the correct version on the server plugin.

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                        I'm getting an MSI installation error here on that install file.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                          Found the issue here. The registration for the config page was the same for the iphone and Android plugin, therefore whichever plugin loaded last would get the config page. This has been fixed, please try build .50:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/pub/HomeSeerP...h_1_0_0_50.msi
                          Working now. Thanks

Comment

yep - working here too. I now see the config button and entered my API key.

My existing weather screens are coming up with Bedford, New Hampshire.
                            Do I need to rebuild the clients to pick up the new service?

Comment

bump - any ideas on how to get the existing clients to pick up the new service?

Comment

if I install this, what files do I need to backup prior to the install, so I can just shutdown HS, restore those files, then restart HS in order to get back to where I am now?

Is it just he one HSPI .dll file?

Thanks!

--Dan
                                Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Working...
                                X