Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted a new version 1.9.2.3 that should resolve the 4 btn remotelinc2 issue (and the other error you posted)

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthrea...93#post1054993

please delete the device from the plugin and register it again. no need to factory reset the device.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Great thank you, I'll try this when I get home tonight.

Cheers,
      bebetaz

Comment

Hi Mark, I just install the files remotely (logmein) without re registering the devices (as I am currently at work) and the plugin picked them up straight away and changed the device type and created buttons on the status page... Looks great. Do you still want me to remove the devices and re register them?

Also noticed the window/door sensor is still showing up as device type 1007, maybe I will have to un register this one (or maybe you didn't actually do anything to this one as it seems to be working fine anyway)

Cheers,
        bebetaz

Comment

Originally posted by bebetaz View Post
          Hi Mark, I just install the files remotely (logmein) without re registering the devices (as I am currently at work) and the plugin picked them up straight away and changed the device type and created buttons on the status page... Looks great. Do you still want me to remove the devices and re register them?

Also noticed the window/door sensor is still showing up as device type 1007, maybe I will have to un register this one (or maybe you didn't actually do anything to this one as it seems to be working fine anyway)

Cheers,
          bebetaz
          no need to delete the remotelinc; it should work fine for others

i didn't mess with the door sensor; i need to get the specifics from SH first

i think we can close this issue.
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
          X