General System Tamper not seen by plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General System Tamper not seen by plugin

Greetings. Looking at the debug log, it looks like it receives the Trouble LED ON but I can't get any event to respond to it.
    In the following log I've started in a Tamper state then cleared the Tamper then create a new Tamper condition.

Here is the debug log entries and event:
    Oct-21 18:16:01 DEBUG KeypadLedflashStatePartition1Only 10
    Oct-21 18:16:01 DEBUG VerboseTroubleStatus 01
    Oct-21 18:16:01 DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 80
    Oct-21 18:16:01 DEBUG KeypadLedflashStatePartition1Only 00
    Oct-21 18:16:02 DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 91
    Oct-21 18:16:02 DEBUG PartitionReadyForceArmingEnabled 1
    Oct-21 18:16:38 DEBUG Request: Poll
    Oct-21 18:16:38 DEBUG CommandAcknowledge 000
    Oct-21 18:17:26 DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 81
    Oct-21 18:17:27 DEBUG TroubleLedoff 1
    Oct-21 18:17:27 DEBUG TroubleLedoff 2
    Oct-21 18:17:27 DEBUG TroubleLedoff 3
    Oct-21 18:17:27 DEBUG TroubleLedoff 4
    Oct-21 18:17:30 DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 91
    Oct-21 18:17:31 DEBUG TroubleLedon 1
    Oct-21 18:17:31 DEBUG TroubleLedon 2
    Oct-21 18:17:31 DEBUG TroubleLedon 3
    Oct-21 18:17:31 DEBUG TroubleLedon 4

Click image for larger version

Name:	tamper event.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	1211530

Also not reported is the AC Power Restored in the Verbose Message Triggers. Your thoughts appreciated. Thanks

Spud,
    Any ideas if this could be something I've overlooked in my configuration or if it might be the plugin.

I am on a DSC 1864 with a RFK5564 keypad.
    Thanks.

Comment

Code:
      This message means the panel reports a "Service is required" trouble status, so if you try to trigger with that parameter instead of SensorZoneTamper I think it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        Code:
        This message means the panel reports a "Service is required" trouble status, so if you try to trigger with that parameter instead of SensorZoneTamper I think it should work.
        Thanks Spud. Yes it does trigger when I use Service is Required. I am using the tamper input on a zone expander so I was expecting it would be a General System Tamper.

Comment

Is there a Service Required Restored or Cleared ?

Spud,
          I've been adding more logic to my tamper events and wanted to show the tamper restored. Using tamper inputs on the expansion cards I trigger on the Service Required, but on restore there is no matching Service Required Restored trigger to use in the event.

I can use the Trouble LED OFF, but it is a bit generic and may be active in other situations.
          Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitar View Post
            Spud,
            I've been adding more logic to my tamper events and wanted to show the tamper restored. Using tamper inputs on the expansion cards I trigger on the Service Required, but on restore there is no matching Service Required Restored trigger to use in the event.

I can use the Trouble LED OFF, but it is a bit generic and may be active in other situations.
            Thanks for your help.
            I haven't tested but I think you could use the same message "Verbose Trouble Status" but with the parameter Trouble = None

You may need to use a virtual device or global variable that is set to 1 when the "Service Required" trouble happens and then only trigger when Trouble = None and this virtual device or global variable is set to 1

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
              I haven't tested but I think you could use the same message "Verbose Trouble Status" but with the parameter Trouble = None

You may need to use a virtual device or global variable that is set to 1 when the "Service Required" trouble happens and then only trigger when Trouble = None and this virtual device or global variable is set to 1
              I gave this a try and the None becomes true immediately after the tamper.

In any case the device manager does not reflect a trouble condition. The Icon is a green "Ready" but the keypad does have an Amber LED lit.

On my keypad, I look at the Service Required and press *2 to view it and it displays General System Tamper.

Comment

Working...
              X