Beta in the store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
    I'm still working on the Insight support for the plugin, but it is in fact coming along with instant status just like the others that already work with the plugin.

Like I stated before it may take me a little bit as I'm having surgery on my hand on Monday and likely won't be able to type for several weeks.
    so it wont be able to report in hs3 the power usage of the swtich in real time? Just the state ( on/off / standby)?

Take the time you need. Wishing you well

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
      so it wont be able to report in hs3 the power usage of the swtich in real time? Just the state ( on/off / standby)?

Take the time you need. Wishing you well
      Correct, power usage will have to be poll based. My plan currently is to expose a user setting that controls the poll interval.

Comment

Insight status for on/off should now report correctly with latest update.

Comment

To all running insight plugs. I pushed an update yesterday that will allow the status to be reflected correctly. That being said I've started working on gathering the energy usage data. While I can gather this without issue it appears the HomeSeer energy logging functions are very buggy and unreliable.

Because of this, I feer in order to offer energy usage I cannot use the built-in HomeSeer energy system and must roll my own. In that regard... what features specifically are you looking for around energy usage?

Comment

Working...
          X