Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insteon PLM Plug-In Version 1.5.6 Beta (license required)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike

Not sure about what appliances use what pins. It may be a little more physical drywall cutting work to get that to work there if it fits. I had a similar issue getting parts of an RCS x10 therm behind my fridge. However...

Possibly a door #3. There is a discountinued version of this product that has the 4 pin configuration. I'm wondering if a little ebay / amazon scouring would turn one up?

Paul
    Paul

Comment

Thanks for the info Paul. Unfortunately it's not a 4 pin. It's a 3 pin but not quite like the first one you posted. I've attached a pic of the kind of plug I have. Unless there are adapters to convert from one to the other, I think I'm outta luck.

P.S. I should add that this is the plug type on my A/C outlet which is easily accessible. I still don't know what's behind my oven. Afraid to move it and scratch the floor.
      Attached Files
      HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
      Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

I'm going to guess that there is an adapter or the outlet can be re-terminated. Do you have a friend in the electrical business that could give you a nudge here? Seems like a new outlet, new plug on the A/C and one of these in the middle. For $30 + those two parts you're getting it pretty cheap.

Paul
        Paul

Comment

Working...
        X