Magic Jack Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic Jack Plus

I've seen a few threads on Magic Jack with UltraCID. I have a Conexant USBSoftV92 DataFaxModem which is connected directly to the Magic Jack. The modem is detected fine, and calls to the MagicJack are being logged under the #rings and #calls under status, however the database is not being populated with any caller id information. The magic Jack softphone does detect caller id fine.

Does anyone have experience on how to configure the plugin or MagicJack to properly log caller id info? No events are triggers off of "incoming call" but events do trigger off of "telephone ring"

Still on the trial period, and if this works, then sold...

Have the MJ Plus also and have issues with the CID data coming into the plugin.

The regular telephone display the CID without issue.

Were you able to find a fix?

Charlie
    HSPro: 3.0.0.194
    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
      Have the MJ Plus also and have issues with the CID data coming into the plugin.

The regular telephone display the CID without issue.

Were you able to find a fix?

Charlie
      Hello Charlie, are you able to get PuTTY to display the CID data?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

No, putty does Not display any caller ID, but putty and your plugin do acknowledge each ring.

On our regular telephone our CID works without issue.

I am using the drivers that windows installed.

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk
        PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
        HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Well I have good news. Got the plugin working with MagicJack not that it probly makes a diff who your provider is.

I just used Ultra's advise in another thread about the "zoom 56K V.92/V.90 Modem (USB Mini External) Model 3095" modem. Ordered one thru amazon and it was a plug and play event. No driver or CID issues.

Paid $14 for mine and see others starting at $15-$20.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

Comment

Working...
          X