Plugin updater not updating version of BLRoombaWifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin updater not updating version of BLRoombaWifi

I'm running .372 and I've had an plugin updater issue for many versions now.
    The updater shows the latest plugin updates and lets me install them, except for BLRoombaWifi...the author and others claim it shows the latest (and I believe them; version .12), but no matter what I do version .10 is the only one that will show up..

Multiple OS's, browser, all the same result...so it has to be HS3.

How do I fix this issue without reinstalling?

I have thousands of devices, and almost 30 plugins...

Thank you for your time.

HS downloads this file - https://updatercontrol.homeseer.com/...s3/updater.txt

If you look in that file then you will see the BLRoombaWifi points to another file on Blades server http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/plugin...fi/updates.txt

Then it looks like the version here which is the latest is 2.0.12.0

When you go into the updater and press Update Listing do you get any errors? Is there anything on your network that you may have set to block the download of the file from the HS servers (or others)?

Comment

Anthony,

My plugin in the beta section was updated at more or less the same time as Bob's Roomba's plugin. If you check this entry, do you see it is 2.0.0.21?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Try

1 - Under setup / network:

Web Server Settings
        Allow Web Browsers to Cache Images ==> leave this unboxed.

2 - clearing the cache on the browser you are using

3 - HS3 manage tab and update listing. (check your HS3 logs for errors)

Here see BLRoombaWiFi fine with V.372 on Homeseer 3 lite.

[ATTACH]63761[/ATTACH]

There is one site in the updater that is down right now and slows done updater a bit. IE: hsupdater.exdivio.com
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I don't have any .txt file in that directory...I haven't for quite a few HS3 versions?

Yes I get everyone else's updates including the JowiHUE .21

I have never enabled the web browser cache for HS3
          This is happening on all of my computers (Linux, Windows, OS X) and all browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, FireFox); which is why I thought it was HS3?

I have pFsense router that have highly configured, I don't have any packages installed that I know of that would block the file, but I will check again.

Comment

Randomly and after NO changes from me, .12 for the Roomba plugin show up?

Comment

Working...
            X