Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received a METER class report from node 114 for MT=Electric_meter

After update to .418 and z-wave version .199, I get this warnings:
    (2) Received a METER class report from node 114 for MT=Electric_meter, MST=2, but the corresponding child device could not be found.

A rescan does not solve the problem.
    The divice is a AeonLabs Plug-in Dimmer, Version: 4,05 (Unknown) Firmware: 1.2 Hardware: 99

Problem SOLVED, it was a association problem, there where after the update two group 1 associations
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Paul32; February 19, 2018, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul32 View Post
      After update to .418 and z-wave version .199, I get this warnings:
      (2) Received a METER class report from node 114 for MT=Electric_meter, MST=2, but the corresponding child device could not be found.

A rescan does not solve the problem.
      The divice is a AeonLabs Plug-in Dimmer, Version: 4,05 (Unknown) Firmware: 1.2 Hardware: 99

Can you see my post at #1094? If so, have you tried that?

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
        Can you see my post at #1094? If so, have you tried that?

Eman.
        Yes I have done that, also restart the whole server.
        Z-wave version .184 it was OK.
        Z-wave version .199 gave this warnings.

Comment

Upgraded from 409 to 418.... now cannot shutdown gracefully. Log shows "shutdown from UI" but it never closes.
          My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post
            Upgraded from 409 to 418.... now cannot shutdown gracefully. Log shows "shutdown from UI" but it never closes.
            Seems like a few people, including myself are experiencing this bug.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Have been noticing that my motion sensor triggered lighting feels significantly faster on 415/418 Linux. Could it be related to the threading change for timers? Happy camper here

BTW, still rock steady.
              Last edited by ; February 19, 2018, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Ok. So I haven't gotten .418 installed yet, but have been running pretty well with .415. Unfortunately, it appears I still have memory creep and ZWave just went down about 10 minutes ago. . .nothing suspicious in the logs. . .the previous 5 entries were just some of my plugs reporting power usage. It does appear that HS3 memory has grown to 780MB and is large enough that ZWave won't start back up. I'll put .418 in place now, but I don't think anything specific was mentioned since .415 that should make a big difference.

Code:
                Feb-19 12:07:05 AM	 	Error	Starting plug-in exe process: ApplicationName='mono', CommandLine='/usr/local/HomeSeer/HSPI_ZWave.exe', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Out of memory
                Feb-19 12:07:05 AM	 	Warning	I/O interface Z-Wave is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
                Feb-19 12:06:47 AM	 	Info	Plugin Z-Wave with instance: has disconnected
                Feb-19 12:05:51 AM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Main Living Room Watts Set to 39.549 (39.549 Watts)
                Feb-19 12:05:21 AM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Main Living Room Watts Set to 39.586 (39.586 Watts)
                Feb-19 12:04:51 AM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Main Living Room Watts Set to 39.474 (39.474 Watts)
                Feb-19 12:04:21 AM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Main Living Room Watts Set to 39.436 (39.436 Watts)

Comment

Does this happen on every shutdown, or is it random? I assume you shutting down from the windows dialog?

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
                  Seems like a few people, including myself are experiencing this bug.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                    Does this happen on every shutdown, or is it random? I assume you shutting down from the windows dialog?
                    9.99 times out of 10 it hangs , and yes windows dialog, why 9.99%? Twice (out of maybe 30 shutdowns (working out my inclusion problems)) it shuts down without having to kill it from task manager.

I've also notice something extra strange about this problem. If I open task manager and simply select the HS3 application reference, several seconds later the HS3 UI closes (with out actually addressing the End command). This behavior is about 95% repeatable.
                    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Last edited by mwolter; February 19, 2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

9.99 times out of 10 it hangs , and yes windows dialog, why 9.99%? Twice (out of maybe 30 shutdowns (working out my inclusion problems)) it shuts down without having to kill it from task manager.

I've also notice something extra strange about this problem. If I open task manager and simply select the HS3 application reference, several seconds later the HS3 UI closes (with out actually addressing the End command). This behavior is about 95% repeatable.
                        I know HS waits for all plugins to shutdown before it will shut down. Check my post #773 (page 36, row 11, seat 42) and see if we have any plugins in common. I've seen "noise" around Squeezebox and APCUPSD as being possible problem children. Squeeze with the Music API enabled was definitely causing me some grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post
                          I know HS waits for all plugins to shutdown before it will shut down. Check my post #773 (page 36, row 11, seat 42) and see if we have any plugins in common. I've seen "noise" around Squeezebox and APCUPSD as being possible problem children. Squeeze with the Music API enabled was definitely causing me some grief.
                          Yep, but infinity is a bit much time to wait..

I've shut the APCUPSD plugin down once and it didn't seem to have any effect. I did this for several plug-ins. I will try a more though test.
                          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Yep, but infinity is a bit much time to wait..
                            I agree. I'll have to try your patented "Task Manager, Select, Hover-Threaten" maneuver to see if it frightens mine into a more graceful shutdown. I've been using Sysinternals ProcExp64 running as admin to kill the whole process tree to get all child processes to. Although in my case, it's more of a forest. Not pretty, but it works.

Comment

If you are having a problem shutting down HS3 please try this build and see if it shuts down ok now:

http://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_419.msi
                              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I was not having problems, but I installed .419 to test. When I shutdown .418 it shut down OK, but 3 plug-ins remained running, they were all Blade's executables.

Also as I mentioned a few days ago, the option "Load plug-ins in the background on startup" is disabled, but HS still starts up loading plug-ins in the background. In other words, the selection has no effect.

After installing .419 HS shut down very quickly, but the same three executables remained loaded. I had manually closed them through task manager.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1195471

I restarted the computer and HS shut down more slowly and the plug-in executables were not left running, but all plug-ins still loaded in the background.
                                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                                X