This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushing a page to Audrey

I know this question has been asked many times. I have tried various methods to get a webpage such as msn.com to push to my Audrey.. I am using the MCS audrey plugin. What I would really like to do is something like what the test message does..

Also can I lower audreys cache? It fills up every other day.

Thanks in advance..

Joe

Hey Joe,

What image are you using, I have not been able to get a site like MSN to even display in audreys stock browser much less push to it.

I have tried over time most of the audrey images and found that the voyager browser will display pages like MSN but push does not work with it. Are you able to push any of the HS webpages?

As far as the cache issue I just have HS reboot my audreys every night.

Darrell

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply..

I am using the infinity 1.1s hack. It displays most web pages, but lately i have had the cache problem.

I am trying to push a html page with a current picture in my homeseer/html/webcam/ folder when motion is detected at the front door..

I have the event set up and working correctly but I dont know how to push a HS page to my audrey

Comment

I believe I tested all the hacks vs plugin-provided methods for both the IS 1.1 and Stock browser. I no longer run the IS so I cannot reconfirm.

There are a few different hacks used to push pages to Audrey and the method used by mcsAudrey does require the hack described in the mcsAudrey manual. The method that is native to Audrey's Slinger Server does not conform to syntax used by Microsoft's IE browser so a hack was developed that was compatible.

From a script it is the AudreyPushPageFullScreen "Audrey List", "Path" method if being delivered from Homeseer. There are some other variants described in the manual. I believe it is also possible to do it with Audrey Device #1, but I dont recall how to do it now.

If you push very many graphics to Audrey then you will need to cycle power more often than once a day. This is especially true if you are running full color resolution.

Comment

Working...
        X