Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing analog pins

Hi,

When I the first board, I am missing analog pins A0 and A1......very strange. When I add the second board, A0 and A1 are in the list to be select as analog input .

Any ideas?

Redbull

I guess you board one is Ethernet and board 2 is not as you can't use the A0 and A1 as they are used by the shield. See the notes section on the manual.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Hi,

I am not using the shield version but the Arduino Ethernet card itself.
      http://arduino.cc/en/Main/arduinoBoardEthernet

I double checked the help file, and saw your comments on A0 and A1 but can't confirm this is also stated on the the arduino web site.

I used to use my own program to control the card (including A0 and A1), but your plugin is far more better integrated with HS3.

Regards,

Redbull

Comment

If you need to use them then you could use the API.ino and build your own code to get the data in to HS. I have removed them from the pin list as when I first created this lots of people complained that the pins were not working and this was the best way to stop people using them.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Working...
        X