X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Mark,
    Is there a minimum version of HS3 or zwave plugin to get full functionality out of these? I have firmware 1.6, HS 3.0.0.187 and zwave plugin 3.0.1.25 and I cannot get the vibration/tamper sensor child device to show up. I have rescanned it several times and I either get 7 of 8 child devices or 7 of 7.

Comment

I'm wondering about updates as well. Do we need to setup polling to have the current temp/humidity?

Thanks!

-Mike

Comment

My new Multisensor6 seems to be reporting a temperate that's about 3 degrees hotter. Their webpage says you can adjust / calibrate the sensor. Is there a way to do this from HS3?

Comment

Originally posted by msbreton View Post
          My new Multisensor6 seems to be reporting a temperate that's about 3 degrees hotter. Their webpage says you can adjust / calibrate the sensor. Is there a way to do this from HS3?
          Check out the manual from the Z Wave Alliance site. That version has all the settings in a chart starting around page 19. The manual is linked to on this page: http://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/1390

Comment

Is there any reason I shouldn't set these to send updated information every 5 seconds? Would it clog the network?

Comment

It will shorten the batter life.

Comment

The detailed manual for the multisensor6 says it should automatically report sensor values when they change beyond a given threshold; 1.8 degrees for temperature. But, that doesn't seem to be happening with HS3. Anyone have this working?

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
                  It will shorten the batter life.
                  I've got it plugged in to a power supply so thats not an issue.

Comment

They're not available yet but yes...
                    When will the recessed mounts be available?

Comment

Has anyone been able to get a UV value out of these? Our release sample is reporting "0".
                      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Has anyone been able to get a UV value out of these? Our release sample is reporting "0".
                        nope

Comment

I also just get "0" and has never updated.

Greig.
                          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                          Scripts =
                          Various

Comment

Originally posted by mattmarsden View Post
                            Is there any reason I shouldn't set these to send updated information every 5 seconds? Would it clog the network?
                            Yes, you're flooding the network if you're asking the unit to report every 5 seconds. I would suggest 60 seconds or longer.

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post

Greig.
                              Just to clarify, we're not inserting a "0" value because no value is being received. The unit is literally reporting a "0" value. We see that in the sniffer trace.

On the other hand, the unit is not intended for outside use. So, I'm not sure how valuable the UV sensor is. Know what I mean Vern?

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post

Greig.

Perhaps the UV is really low? Have you tried putting it in direct sunlight outside to see if the value changes?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                                Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                                Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Working...
                                X